No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the long term affrcts are still unknown. What about when you need an adjustment in later years and you dont have any more cornea to adjust bcz the laser shaved most of it away already.

Yea that's some scary stuff there, im like Islair though I only wear glasses driving (prescription sunglasses most of the time) and watching TV.

As far as that old bag, think about it - if you looked like that and just wanted to catch some BB and some a - hole sticks an iPhone your way, well I don't blame her.

A marriage proposal, like the wedding night, is supposed to be private. It’s supposed to be about “us.” It’s supposed to be intimate. This draws attention to the groom — his magnificence, his deep pockets — and often makes a fool of the bride.

Comment

• n perspective to the wedding proposal picture, if the proposal was to be a surprise, then the photographer standing on the opposite side would of been a dead giveaway. I think the photographer was trying to catch thr moment of the two of them, not necessarily the proposer.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Mmmmmmmmmm.

Enjoying leftovers from yesterdays lunch for breakfast this morning.

Thanks again, Panoptes, bet you didn't know you bought me both lunch and breakfast.

BTW,

Ask Panoptes or Dust Dog who was spotted while we had lunch yesterday.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Panoptes and/or Dust Dog, who was spotted yesterday?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• We were fortunate to have lunch with BENNIE BLADES (an old favorite of mine) and LOMAS BROWN at Slow's BBQ yesterday.
            Last edited by DanO; October 1, 2013, 04:24 PM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• wow, just wow.. Bennie and Lomas two of my all time favorites
              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• You mean Lomas "Whoops, sorry Scott" Brown? He's off my list.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Who asked you? ;-)
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• wow, how cool is that?!
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Mitchell sucked, I would have given him 7 bucks to get out of the way so I could have a shot at him

Comment

• Who asked you? ;)
                        No one. Same as always. :-) I liked him just fine before I found out he sabotaged the team by letting another player get injured.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I just got a job offer - happy dance!
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Hooray for you Kay

Comment

• Congrats!!
                              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Thought you just changed jobs? Congrats.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X