Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this as well. Didn't know about this exhibition:

U.K. London 1993 8/8/93 Exh Dallas Cowboys Detroit Lions 13-13

The Lions doing what we love best here in the UK......., a tied game!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hey, look at that <===== ......, 4K posts! Where is that poster called SoCal? Only 1K more posts until I'm taken seriously in this place, buddy! Just a pity I'll need to talk 1K more posts of absolute Shyte to get there.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• keep 'em coming, my man. You entertain me!
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• and if the Lions do get that game at Wembley, i just might have to make that trip! Haven't been in Europe since '07, I'm due!!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Kayrone, that will be a day to remember forever and ever..,,., some of you guys making a holiday of it, maybe even LFIJ popping over, Septem, Essek..... Aw man, all of us eating Deans lovely thick.........,,, hey, calm down, let me finish........, Jambalaya! Make it happen NFL.

Comment

• I haven't been to Europe since 1958 Which is a neat trick since I was born in 60. But the twinkle in my Dad's eye was there then.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Hey, look at that <===== ......, 4K posts! Where is that poster called SoCal? Only 1K more posts until I'm taken seriously in this place, buddy! Just a pity I'll need to talk 1K more posts of absolute Shyte to get there.
                After 4000 posts of absolute shyte, the next 1000 should be a piece of cake
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Hey, look at that <===== ......, 4K posts! Where is that poster called SoCal? Only 1K more posts until I'm taken seriously in this place, buddy! Just a pity I'll need to talk 1K more posts of absolute Shyte to get there.
                  What? Now I have to be taken seriously?!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yep. You cant have any more of those posts you normally put on here.
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      What? Now I have to be taken seriously?!
                      You would be the first...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                        Yep. You cant have any more of those posts you normally put on here.
                        Ok. How about :-D:twisted:?
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                          After 4000 posts of absolute shyte, the next 1000 should be a piece of cake
                          Don't bring my elimination game picks into it......, I can't help it I've went out first round every year since I joined and I suck at it. No fair. :(

Comment

• I can't remember for sure where I heard it, I think it was on NPR, but one of the announcers was relating a story about a very young boy who had the rings at a wedding. As he went down the aisle he was growling loudly all the way.

When he was asked about it after the service he said, "But I'm the Ring Bear!"
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I guess a bunch of veterans are taking the barricades down at the WWII Memorial, and walking them down the street to the White House......

all politics aside, that is freaking awesome.
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• IMO, Vets deserve to be honored every day!

Comment

Working...
                                X