Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, not that model year.

You're thinking of the pre-2000 model.

The newer ones are stout. Good he was belted in though.
    Last edited by Tony G; October 20, 2013, 01:53 PM.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow! Glad he is OK, Mark
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Glad to hear he is OK.

Comment

• Oh, Mark, so happy he is okay!! How terrifying for him AND his family.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Glad he's ok, MM. Hope it doesn't stop him getting out driving again. I was slammed by a scaffolding truck back in 98, had to be cut out the wreckage, and didn't drive for two years, counselling etc. Really genuinely hope he gets back driving quick. And I hope you and the Mrs are ok.

All the very best, Mr U.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I was slammed by a scaffolding truck back in 98, had to be cut out the wreckage, and didn't drive for two years, counselling etc.
              Whoa. Glad everything turned out ok for you Marko.

And for Mr. Unsociable as well, Malto. Scary stuff.

Comment

• Thanks, all.

I have calmed down but, am still thanking my lucky stars.

I will be having a private moment of reflection on Wednesday about 11 because if this would have been fatal, that would have been his burial time.

I still well with tears as I wrote that last sentence. I have to make sure I hug him every day now.

Marko, did not take him long to get back behind the wheel. He drove his mom to work this morning so he can use her car to get to school. He will be traveling on the freeway to get to school.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yikes! Sooo glad he is ok ( and you too, Marko!)
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks, Kay

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Oh, Mark, so happy he is okay!! How terrifying for him AND his family.
                    Deb, I can not explain the gambit of feelings this has caused. Terrifying is a good place to start, though.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• throw him a lucky to be alive party and don't try and dwell on what could have been.. life is so fleeting at times we all take it for granted... prayers out and a big hug
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Wow Mark, I just saw this. Can't add anything that others haven't said, but I am glad he's ok.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That's too close to home, buddy. Glad all turned out well for your son.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That's crazy, Mark. I'm so glad everything turned out OK.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• You hear people in this country saying, (after hearing about events in the USA) "it only happens in America, eh?" ......, well that's true this week! Sharkbait speaking with son in law who is aiming a deadly weapon, MM son in law in car roll......! The worst thing to happen in the past TWO MONTHS on the Edinburgh sports forum was wee Jimmys bike that was nicked from outside his house. WOAH, SHIT...., REALLY?
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Right, yer whole country is thinking about having their own version of Arab Spring. Would that be called Scottish Spring? And if so, how would it compare to Irish Spring?
                                (that's a soap over here Marko)

[ame]http://youtu.be/Z-aKexw-r0c[/ame]
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X