No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We finally closed on our house back in Illinois today. It was a long road but I am glad that it is gone. Now, on to better days!!

Go Lions.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
      We finally closed on our house back in Illinois today. It was a long road but I am glad that it is gone. Now, on to better days!!

Go Lions.

Congrats. Glad to hear.
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Congrats, Islair.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I finished up the 1st part of school today. Did my finals and passed. Have ended up with honors again this quarter, but final grades won't be in until next Friday. Have a 2 week break now and will start back up again Jan. 6th, 2014. 1 quarter down, 7 more to go. Or looking at it in an easy way, 2 years. End of Sept. 2015 will be done for good.

Comment

• Enjoy your, well deserved, break, AE.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
              We finally closed on our house back in Illinois today. It was a long road but I am glad that it is gone. Now, on to better days!!

Go Lions.
              Congrats! I bet you will sleep well tonight.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrats Islair on the completed R.E. deal. One of the most stressful events in ones life.

Angeleyes,

Congrats to you as well. Sleep well. ;)
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Congratulations to both of you!

Islair, I'm counting on you to project that "Fuck the Vikings" vibe as much as you can now that you're a full resident.

AE, I'm glad you made it through to the break in one piece. Enjoy your well-deserved rest over the holidays.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Congrats to both of you, Islair and AE.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats to you both

Comment

• Thanks guys. I must admit that I did sleep in this morning until 10:15. Otherwise I am normally up at about 5:30-6:00 to start on the homework. Then watch the baby and get on with my daily activities. Maybe with knowing that I have a break right now, the weekends I can sleep in, just not during the weekdays. I shall try to relax and enjoy the holidays, and get caught up on all my tv shows that I have DVR'd. Still have the Garth Brooks show to watch which was about 3 or 4 weeks ago I think.

Comment

• Grades just came in. Another 4.0 baby.....;) Time to go out to one of my favorite pizza places now and celebrate before the snow storm hits. Roadhouse Pizza in Ripon, and if snowing to bad when we come back, will just sleep over night at my dads. Sounds like a plan B to me.

Comment

• Sweet!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Watch this and it will make your day

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0t_oetltYU"]Justified Season 5 Rascal - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I really love justified but am usually very bothered by Rapapport. Let's hope he's not his normal crappy self.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X