Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your wife, has good taste, Bim.

Wear it with pride!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I will! I have never had a jersey of any kind for any sport.

Comment

• Time to think about coming to a Forum game and sporting your pride!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Time to think about coming to a Forum game and sporting your pride!
          Or your Lions gear, you might get arrested otherwise. ;-)
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha! Agreed.

Comment

• Bimmer......., would you like a 2nd sports top? Someone bought me a Detroit Red Wings t shirt a year or so ago. It's just too much "red" for me, but it is very smart indeed and it's also official NHL merchandise, meaning its excellent quality. Happy to send that on to you, (or anyone else) if it's wanted.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko, a very generous offer my friend. If it is XL, I am all over it. Otherwise, let's get it to someone on the forum that could use it. I would be happy to reimburse you!

Comment

• got a Calvin jersey with mt lovely wife in it....know what I mean Jellybean
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• It's a "L", Bimmer, not "XL"....., but it's definitely big made. It's never been worn. I ain't looking for any cash for it or anything. Happy to post it off to a good home where it'll get worn. I asked a mate if he wanted a Red Wings T shirt......, his reply, "Na man, fk that basketball shit"......., so that dumbass ain't getting it.

Here it is:
                    Attached Files
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ah well......, turn your Monitor on its side......., there it is! Haha.

Comment

• Ha!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Larges, even large larges, are likely too small for me and I want it to go to a good home. Thanks Marko, but I will let someone else step in. I suggest whoever gets it should "pay it forward" with a donation to the forum. If there is no interest, I will be glad to get it for my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post

Received a Calvin Johnson jersey this year from my wife.
                            Mr. Ford thanks her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5cUxawA_6w

A cousin posted this old video on her Facebook thing, ........, made my day, because she is married to an English guy. They must've fallen out!
                              Makes me laugh the way he walks!! I know that everytime i cross the border (either way) I'll hear this in my head now!
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Marko 69

That was a greatoffer you made to Bim. I know there will be someone on the forum who would love to have it. I suggest you conisder jaadam....He can't get enough of the wings and that's gotta be tough when you're in Africa. He and his girlfriend just had a baby. You could send it to him with the proviso that he takes a picture of it with her in it and posts it here on the forum.
                                YT was generous enough to send me his old Lions sweater six years ago. It was worn all the time until it finally warned me one day that if I tried to get it on one more time it would split its seams. Weight gain can be hard on even the most trusted wardrobe friends hanging in our closet.
                                BTW, I don't know who is responsible for our new emoticon....but I love it!!

Yes......Two Thumbs sup

Comment

Working...
                                X