• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• squirrels o'plenty

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yum

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What is that, CGVT.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Fried Squirrel!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My guess is squirrel meat. Ha!

Comment

• Nice, Tony. Squirrel jacked another thread!

Comment

• Squirrel is actually pretty damn good. Have ate them on numerous occasions. Several of us went on a remote hunt on North Island, in Lake Mi, for deer. Everything had to be hiked and carried. Limits the amount of food you want to hike. We survived mostly on squirrel meat. Wasn't the first time I had squirrel but they were abundant and good eats.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      A few people pm'd about the shirt....., and if Bimmer couldn't take it, it was being sent to the first person who asked....., that was Dr Emmett Brown, so it'll be posted out to the Doc on Tuesday.
                      Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                      You gave it Emmit Brown.....Have you seen his pic in the forum family thread???????
                      He needs and XXL!!!! Betcha anything he gives it to his bveautiful daughter!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      fantastic, Cat.

I do believe he is passing it on to a close family member.

Hey Doc, you hear Cat there? Get on a fkn diet dude!

Arrived in the mail today...can't thank you enough Marko It will be loved by a Wings fan in the house-

Diet?! And have tons of sexy females knocking at my door?
                      Who needs that hassle?
                      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• That's great, Dr. Let's see that T in a photo.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hey Bimmer .....
                          Attached Files
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ......because we be old bastards.;-)
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ha! got it, thanks Sharky.

Comment

Working...
                                X