No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid squirrels. Mrs SLF and I set a new half marathon PR this weekend of 2:10. We were very proud of ourselves for that.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      Stupid squirrels. Mrs SLF and I set a new half marathon PR this weekend of 2:10. We were very proud of ourselves for that.
      That is awesome. Very well done Mr & Mrs SLF....., very right to be VERY proud of yourselves.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Stupid squirrels. Mrs SLF and I set a new half marathon PR this weekend of 2:10. We were very proud of ourselves for that.

Good for you guys! I am always in awe of people who run. I have flat feet and as a result, running has never been my thang.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• They make shoes for folks with flat feet. Jus' sayin'

Thanks guys. It's more than an hour off our times last year so it's been a crazy ride.

Comment

Good stuff!

Too bad it took a day to be able to log on........;-)

Hot tub drained?

(you old fart......)
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hot tub drained?
              Is this a euphemism? ;-)
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Good stuff, SLF. Congratulations to you and the Mrs.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Good stuff!

Too bad it took a day to be able to log on........;-)

Hot tub drained?

(you old fart......)
                  Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Good stuff, SLF. Congratulations to you and the Mrs.
                  Thanks guys. I'm really proud of Mrs SLF. She's really blossomed into quite an athlete. It's interesting to watch.

Comment

• Congrats SLF.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good stuff SLF
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• Nice work SLF and Mrs. SLF!

Comment

• 2 hours 10 minutes is a good time.

Comment

• Thank Bim.

That means a lot coming from you Froot. We were pretty happy with it.

Comment

• Yep. That is a great time, SLF. When I was running a lot of miles my best half time was 2:12 and some change.

Have you tried any trail races? There is a completely different vibe at them compared to road races and they are easier on your legs (but tougher on the rest of your body). They are very laid back and those that I ran were a lot of fun.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X