X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrat's Islair!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      I still can't figure out this fd up website on how to post a picture with its own http link
      Highlight Link and Copy it.

Go Advanced (if you are not already there)

Look for the Image icon in the second row (yellow box with "mountains" in background)

Paste into the area that clicking that icon reveals.

Comment

• Here is the link but it won't post

h. tt. p://www.flickr.com/photos/mgonzo2u/12416893013/

I jacked up the http to keep it from poorly formatting
        Last edited by Panoptes; February 9, 2014, 03:51 PM.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The link should end in .jpg, .gif, .png, etc. The link you posted does not.

Many sites do stuff like that to prevent people from embedding their content in other websites.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• So Gonz is having extension problems?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Oh Islair, so happy for you guys! <3
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That baby have a job yet? No reason for there to be an empty silo with an able bodied infant just lounging around pooping himself.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  The link should end in .jpg, .gif, .png, etc. The link you posted does not.

Many sites do stuff like that to prevent people from embedding their content in other websites.
                  any website suggestions that will keep the .jpeg extension
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Looking at the "share" options it says you have the HTML link restricted. I would try to pick the jpeg file out of that link if it would show it.
                    Last edited by Tony G; February 9, 2014, 05:22 PM.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I always right click on the picture. Go to properties and copy the file name.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• except they don't have properties on this service

Comment

• This made my day.

Amazing version of a fantastic song.

[ame]http://youtu.be/tXAgT6kVSmA[/ame]
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• meh

Comment

• God, you are an irritating fuck, aren't you.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Said the pot to the kettle

Comment

Working...
                                X