No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unleashed dogs just about anywhere except dog parks and the forest drive me nuts.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• A buddy of mine is stopping by my house this coming Saturday to watch both the Scottish Cup Final and the English FA Cup Final. Two texts arrived from him:
      Text one:
      Aw right mate I'll be at yours for 2. You need me to bring any bevvy? What about Sash? Will I bring wine, erection?
      Text two: (seconds later)
      ETC mate, not erection! Stupid fucking phone.

Probably wrong thread because I Laughed my ass off. I said to sacha, "Hey honey, Big marky boy will be here on Saturday and he's bringing his hardon for ye!"
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL!! Big marky boy, eh?
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ahahaha, that poor guy...never going to live it down.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• DYAC!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• DYAC? Did you auto correct?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• damn you
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bought myself an early Fathers Day present, with my wife's approval, of course.

Dodge.jpg
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Originally posted by DanO View Post

That is a sweet ride, sir.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Boy Pulls Off The Smoothest Foul Ball Trick To Impress Girl Behind Him

Expand
                            One kid at last night's Blue Jays-Rangers game got the best of both worlds: An MLB foul ball and the attention of a girl sitting in the row behind him.
                            The video provides a few replays to help you follow along, but when the boy catches the actual foul ball, he's already holding a different ball. (The origins of this ball are unknown.) He moves his hand to make it look like he's taking the foul ball out of his glove—at least, to the people around him—then hands his Wendy Peffercorn the other ball. People around him are impressed with his generosity. Suave.
                            Last edited by Tony G; May 18, 2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• NICE!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The kid has moves

Comment

Working...
                                X