No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isn't there something kind of pervasive about that show?

how far does the "wife swapping" go ?????
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• "pervasive" Do you mean perverse? or perverted?

I don't imagine it's a show for swingers Coop...unless they happen to be swingers not on tv.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Glad u liked it Drew. It sure surprised me he could sing so well. As for the interview, he was talking my language. I knew every group and artist he referred to. Until I was about 12 the coolest music I could hear on the radio was Perry Como or Kate Starr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aesop View Post
          i apologize, UK, i made a knee jerk reaction to a single person of a nationality... rather hypocritical of me, given the subject matter. i was describing the guy as a pompous ass brit only to describe him as such, not your whole country.

my bad
          No need to apologize Aesop, I understood you only meant him. I just wanted my own OR Lion type moment!
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• i think it was more in response to the anti-american shit he was saying. i'm not a patriot by any means, but he said some shit about soldiers (frontline anyways) and being from that demographic AND being a relatively smart person, it seemed nationally motivated.

i hate getting riled up about shit. ambivalence serves much better.
            knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by Aesop View Post
              i think it was more in response to the anti-american shit he was saying. i'm not a patriot by any means, but he said some shit about soldiers (frontline anyways) and being from that demographic AND being a relatively smart person, it seemed nationally motivated.

i hate getting riled up about shit. ambivalence serves much better.

Wow!!!! That showed up on my desktop word of the day too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                No need to apologize Aesop, I understood you only meant him. I just wanted my own OR Lion type moment!
                And what exactly is a OR Lion type moment?
                AXE 'EM!

Comment

• Originally posted by OR Lion View Post
                  And what exactly is a OR Lion type moment?
                  This!

Originally posted by Washington Lions Fan
                  I'll tell you what pisses me off...

Driving to work this morning, I'm Issaquah/Hobart Road and Cedar Grove Road (SLF will know where this is at). There is a car that wants to make a left turn out of a street and traffic isn't letting up in the direction I'm taking and the other side is clear.

So I slow down, flash the lights to signal that he can go and 2 things happend that pissed me off:

1. The driver didn't seem aware that flashing the lights was a signal to go. I had to flash my lights a couple of times before the driver's synapsis finally fired and took off.

2. The moron behind me was pissed off because I was being nice...he actually laid on his horn, rolled down the window and give me the one-finger salute.

Jeez...what a way to start a monring!
                  Originally posted by OR Lion
                  Ok, here's something that really pisses me off...

I'm driving to work this morning, traffic is really busy and the asshole in front of me decides to stop and let some moron trying to make a left turn go. It's taking forever for the moron to make his left turn so I lay on the horn and give the guy the middle finger. I really showed him!
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Sand in the crack of my ass......off on vacation, see everyone late next week.......
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Have fun Donny.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Enjoy!!!

And spray some sanitizer on the sand when you're done with it...
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOL, enjoy deac, don't worry 'bout the forum, we'll hold it down, well.....they will. I'll be out of touch myself (surgery on Friday)
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Very good luck on the surgery, Shark!!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good luck Sharkie.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good luck to you Sharkbait.

I'll be thinking of you from Las Vegas.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X