Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      The tests on the thing they cut out of the roof of my mouth came back benign.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great news!
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Holy shit, UKBB, I must've missed previous posts about this. Excellent news that all is fine.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great news except for that part about cutting it out of the roof of your mouth. Ouch.

Comment

• Okay if no one else is going to say it...

Bim, we are all concerned with your preseason conditioning status. Now, there's certainly a spot on the roster for you but maybe you should save some of the acorns for the next offseason? Tell you what, why don't you go grab Fairley and both of you can check out the new stationary bikes on the sidelines.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Good news!

Brad Delp was the lead singer but I wouldn't call him the main guy of Boston. Boston was a Tom Scholz production. He wrote everything, recorded and produced everything in his basement all while working for IBM. And then he replicated it for the studio because he the studio didn't want to release songs made in a dude's basement.

CVGT's point is valid because seeing bands without the original lead singer is weird, but I would go see Boston because the story of Boston and it's first album is fascinating to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  Okay if no one else is going to say it...

Bim, we are all concerned with your preseason conditioning status. Now, there's certainly a spot on the roster for you but maybe you should save some of the acorns for the next offseason? Tell you what, why don't you go grab Fairley and both of you can check out the new stationary bikes on the sidelines.
                  My off-season trainer is Scott Mitchell.

Comment

• "WInning the biggest possible stuffed animal (pink unicorn) at the request of my daughter on the first carnival game I played at the county fair, made a lot of people's day today. It was one of those knock the three blocks completely off the stand with a softball to win any prize games.

I blew that shit up. Blocks flew everywhere and it even scared the girl working it because blocks were a flying at high speed. An Asian dude that was watching said, man you threw that ball hard."

------------------------------------------NICE! Those games are a HUGE waste of money. Usually the prize you win is less than the cost of playing the game. I never play them.

"The tests on the thing they cut out of the roof of my mouth came back benign."
                    --------------------------GREAT news.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                      I saw them in Newcastle, Australia a longggg time ago. I remember taking off my shirt (you're welcome ladies), flinging it at Layne Staley (you're welcome Layne), then asking an Aussie bouncer at the Worker's Club if he thought he could break my nose. His response was thankfully tolerant of an annoyingly drunk yank and something to the tune of "I could give it a go, mate". Next flash was an obnoxious dipshit of a drunk SITTING in the mosh pit and air guitaring, looking like a toolus majoris, while "Rooster" was playing for an encore.

Moral: Everclear and Tooheys Draught are a bad combo.
                      lmao! Sounds like a great time.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Good news!

Brad Delp was the lead singer but I wouldn't call him the main guy of Boston. Boston was a Tom Scholz production. He wrote everything, recorded and produced everything in his basement all while working for IBM. And then he replicated it for the studio because he the studio didn't want to release songs made in a dude's basement.

CVGT's point is valid because seeing bands without the original lead singer is weird, but I would go see Boston because the story of Boston and it's first album is fascinating to me.
                        He worked for Polaroid not IBM. Other than that, you're correct.

Comment

• Great News UKBB!

Congrats Gonz.

Comment

• UKBB, great news. Thanks for sharing it.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good to hear UKBB!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• UKBB, glad to hear your good news!
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X