No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know the Ice-Bucket Challenge? Charlie Sheen did the best one: [ame]http://youtu.be/qat9gR5nrpM[/ame]
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• i've got my third nfl shirt today, first it was san diego, then patriots and now like some big finale i am an proud owner of chicago bears shirt, seems it's hard to remember lions :D
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Who is buying you these shirts, Essek? Don't be trying on that Bears shyte!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Were you drunk?

Comment

• no, no, first i've got from my friend who visited LA, last two including bears i've got from my cousin, he lives in states now for 7-8 years, it seems he doesn't like me
            http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• A friend of my daughter's took a pic of my daughter by the harbourfront in Toronto about two weeks ago and posted it on facebook. My wife saw it and copied it to her page. When she and my other daughter left for Europe last week she was teaching me the ins and outs of facebook because I rarely use it. this was to be our form of communicating. Anyway when I saw the pic of my daughter I added it to my page. She called this morning to say some modelling agency called to ask her to come in to put together a profile. I told her it could be a scam where they'll hit you up for money. She says no these folks are modelling agents and want to present me to some of their clients.
              I have a niece who is a model and travels the world, but she hates the job. Still I hope my girl at least gets a chance to try. If nothing else it's a nice compliment to her.
              Last edited by The Cat; August 21, 2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Drove along a street called Cumberland Street in Old Town Edinburgh this morning and there was a garbage bag, opened and all over the road in front of me. As I approached there was a mixture of Crows, seagulls and pigeons feasting on the mess. As I got close, the crows and seagulls all scattered very quick....., but the pigeons wouldn't move! Had to slow right down to almost stop. It was like they were saying, "Come on then, mate! Give it your best shot you tit!" Not quite laugh ass off stuff, but found myself laughing at these hard as nails pigeons.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I think they were really saying come on, Mate. Go around. It's dinner time!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yip, they probably were!

There was a female pigeon in Edinburgh's Princes' Street Gardens one day and she looked totally pissed off. Apparently she was meeting a male pigeon from Leith beside the Scots Monument at 1pm. When he arrived at 3:45pm, she went crazy at him.
                      "Where the F have you been?" she shouts.
                      "Its such a nice day, I decided to walk." he replies.

Was quite funny to see.

Went straight to my drug rehab meeting after that.

Comment

• In the post today
                        Attached Files
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• It's a pity it's a "home" game for the Falcons. Would've been better to see Stafford side arming it on the ticket. Not long now , very quick year it's been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            It's a pity it's a "home" game for the Falcons. Would've been better to see Stafford's side arming shit on the ticket. Not long now , very quick year it's been.

It still might not be too late for you:-

Last edited by DeanUK; August 28, 2014, 11:16 AM. Reason: FIFY (I don't belive you can use Stafford Side and Arm with adding shit.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I don't think we are even going to London any more, never mind the game itself. Work commitments on both our parts, especially Sacha. She started a new job since all the colleges merged into one , and it's created havoc. More work, same money, more students etc, etc. I've told her several times that she is off her head agreeing to all this, but apparently the entire workforce, (650 employees) are all in the same boat......, no agreement, no job basically. Unreal.

Thank God I'm self employed. Just last week I told myself to "pull your finger out your ass and get some quotes done"......., but I instantly told myself to "go fuck yourself" then switched on the Man City game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                In the post today
                                How exciting!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X