Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww, I love that! Lucky mom. ��
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Bimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

The Chicago subway system, or the L, is getting a little more fun thanks to a Kickstarter-funded campaign called the Chicago Transit Project by comedian Ben Larrison. As he explains on the CTP site,
      The average weekly ridership on CTA trains is almost 4 million. Four million! Imagine how much more interesting we will make those rides?how many commuters' days we'll brighten, how many tourists we'll confuse, how many awkward dates we'll lend a source of conversation.
      Tourists certainly may get even more wary of city dwellers after reading some of these...

"Tom, I'm gonna give that beggar some money." "Don't, Darlene. He's probably squirrels."

The official-sounding CTP raised $4,000 on the crowdfunding site to buy ad space in 100 train cars on Chicago's Red Line. The ads come in two flavors: "#SquirrelTruth" and "...Vanessa?":

We haven't spotted any ...Vanessa? ads posted to the Internet, so maybe the campaign hasn't started yet. If you see any, let us know! In the meantime, though, we're really digging the #SquirrelTruth facts (spotted by redditor crazypoppycorn).

And if they do wish you Happy Birthday, they probably have rabies and have gone insane

There seem to be four in total, including this one that crazypoppycorn missed:

This ad COULD be a warning about the future squirrel uprising. Open your eyes America! #squirreltruth #cta

If anyone feels like bringing this project to NYC, I know a few million grumpy morning commuters who might appreciate it.
      Sources: redditor crazypoppycorn | Chicago Transit Project
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah, never mind the high murder rate or poor schools in Chicago, spend cash on absolutely inane garbage psa's

Smh
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL Deb, that is some crazy stuff.

From SquirrelTruth.com

(…Whose ridiculous idea was this, exactly?)

Ben Larrison is a Chicago writer and comedy person. He has made things like the Chicago Transit Project, the Dunk Contest of the Century of the World, the @ChicagoVentra Twitter feed, mystarbucksideas, and also some other stuff. He does comedy at the Annoyance Theatre, Playground Theater and ComedySportz, and is a member of the Second City Training Center House Ensemble. If you want to, you can follow him on Twitter.

Comment

• "Squirrels have never wished you a happy birthday........ "

LOL
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6BNblHET_c&feature=youtu.be"]Cat and Squirrel Play Together On Rooftop - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• More squirrel news

Jess Noy has been cooking squirrel for years thanks to a ready supply from her gamekeeper father

Chef Jess Noy, 26, enjoys turning squirrels into samosas, pasties, pies and burgers. Her catering business The Gamekeeper's Daughter has caught the eye of Bake Off judge Mary Berry.

Comment

• Most tolerant cat ever, right there!!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Squirrels are actually quite tasty.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Cuteness!
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Squirrels are actually quite tasty.
                        Taste like chicken.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind trying some squirrel with Jess Noy. Oh yeah!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Rush fans, this should make your day.

They play Detroit on 6/14/15.

Public tickets go on sale on 2/6/15

Official News and Information about the Legendary Rock Band Rush
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Snow days make my day!

Sent from my XT1080

Comment

• I won $950.00 in a SB pool. WooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooo.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X