No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 6th, 2015 .....After walking 3 miles a day all last summer, I got out for the first time this summer and went 1/2 mile, ... wore me out. At least I am working on it. Seeing doctor next week to see where we are going with the next chemotherapy session.
    Today, July 3rd..... Whoopie-Ki-Yi-Ya, made it 3 miles today, a little sore, pardon my French but Fuckin' A, it feels sooooo good to stomp on Millen again. Looks like I am back to my old routine until further notice.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
      May 6th, 2015 .....After walking 3 miles a day all last summer, I got out for the first time this summer and went 1/2 mile, ... wore me out. At least I am working on it. Seeing doctor next week to see where we are going with the next chemotherapy session.
      Today, July 3rd..... Whoopie-Ki-Yi-Ya, made it 3 miles today, a little sore, pardon my French but Fuckin' A, it feels sooooo good to stomp on Millen again. Looks like I am back to my old routine until further notice.

And happy 4th of July to all the US forumites!
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
        May 6th, 2015 .....After walking 3 miles a day all last summer, I got out for the first time this summer and went 1/2 mile, ... wore me out. At least I am working on it. Seeing doctor next week to see where we are going with the next chemotherapy session.
        That's awesome!
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• kick his ass Seabass
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              That's awesome!
              Way to go Sharky. Keep it rolling.

Comment

• More GREAT news Sharky.

"Little known fact: There was no such thing as a Declaration of Independence and the month of July has never been proven to be real."
                -----------------------------------------Little known fact: The Declaration of Independence was actually signed on July 2nd. July 4th was the day the papers printed the document and that's when the public saw it.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  More GREAT news Sharky.

"Little known fact: There was no such thing as a Declaration of Independence and the month of July has never been proven to be real."
                  -----------------------------------------Little known fact: The Declaration of Independence was actually signed on July 2nd. July 4th was the day the papers printed the document and that's when the public saw it.
                  Interesting. <<<<<<<<tapping my pencil on the desk>>>>>>> I did not know that!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The US is kicking Japans ASS! 4-0 and the game is only at the 20 minute mark.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It was actually signed on August 2nd, they passed a resolution on July 2nd, Adams and few others signed the provisional handwritten note on July 4th, but the big document had to be made by the printer. The one you see in that painting was representing August 2nd although I think some of the delegates represented in that painting was not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        but the big document had to be made by the printer.
                        I remember those dot matrix printers. And to think Jefferson had to save that whole document on a floppy disk. That's commitment, People.

<notice> People is capitalized for a reason.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• He had a dual floppy so it wasn't that impressive.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Sharky! You are an inspiration, sir!
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Bimmer:

Weird News
                              Drunk squirrel ruins a bar better than any drunk human ever could.

Filed by Dan Wilbur | Jul 16, 2015 @ 2:24pm

This squirrel is going nuts...for alcohol (I'm so sorry for writing that).

Drunk on power or just drunk? Squirrels don't care about other people's property.

There's a wild animal lurking clubs in England, drinking up all the booze, and destroying property. And I'm not talking about another weird outburst from Christian Bale. I'm talking about a real animal.

According to one staff member at the Honeybourne Railway Club in Evesham, it appeared as though a person had broken in and wreaked havoc on the bar. Beer had been spilled everywhere, and glass bottles littered the floor. Just as they were about to alert the authorities that some mad man had destroyed their place of business, a squirrel "staggered" out into the open.

You'll notice the squirrel's eyes in the above photo are completely dilated so as to appear entirely black, possibly due to using some other controlled substances. Or, maybe that's just what squirrels look like. I never really noticed before now. That's not a photo of the actual squirrel in question, but I'm assuming drug use in the squirrel community must be rampant if they all look like that.

The squirrel had turned on several beer taps and scattered money on the floor. If I had to guess, I'd say he was trying to impress a female squirrel with his ability to "make it rain" in a human club. Alas, the squirrel was left drunk and alone, caught red-pawed.

Alone, the squirrel caused ?300 worth of damage, which is about $468 USD, and worth as many as 2,000 nuts (again. Sorry for making that joke twice).

Sources: BBC News
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! I wonder if he will be directed to enter AA?

Comment

Working...
                                X