Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, Froot!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats to your daughter (and you and your wife!) Loops!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrats to your daughter Loops. You & Momma must be very proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          My youngest daughter qualified for the Irish Dance World Championships this Sunday. This was her first time where she was eligible as you have to be U10. I was trying to drink the town of Minneapolis dry after the awards. The World Championships are in Glasgow, Scotland on Easter weekend.
          That's AWESOME Loops. Congrats. Say HI to Marko while you're over there.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Zuckerburg giving 99% of fortune to good causes. That's 45 billion dollars. 30 billion quid! Well done that lad. Very refreshing in this greedy world.

I see a good cause as him paying off my mortgage. I'll get writing a letter tonight.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko, if you could also ask him about my student loans, that'd be super.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Those uni courses were to make you who you are today; intelligent, witty, and with the patience to run a forum where "arguably" decent people hang out!! All student loans were for a "good cause"......., it's going on the letter, Deborah!

Edit: Apologies for the "arguably" decent, ......, they are all bawbags!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• HEY!
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 'Cept you, UK!

Comment

• What a bunch of pish Marko!
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Got to admit,....., love it when you guys say the Scottish words. Can always hear them in the American accent....., well, in DanO's American accent because he is the only one I have spoken with.

I have a vision of Froot Loops at the International Irish Dancing Championships, (in Glasgow) shouting at the judges, "Aw no way maaaaan, what a bunch of pish you bawbags!"

Fkn hell, that'd be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          My youngest daughter qualified for the Irish Dance World Championships this Sunday. This was her first time where she was eligible as you have to be U10. I was trying to drink the town of Minneapolis dry after the awards. The World Championships are in Glasgow, Scotland on Easter weekend.

What an accomplishment! Congrats to all of you!

Comment

• Was sitting in the doctor's office today, he was going over my blood work, shaking his head side to side. he looked at me and said, "you are amazing." I didn't hear anything else he said, but I know my shit-eating grin spread from cheek to cheek.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• GREAT news Sharky.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Haha! That is superb, Sharkbait. GREAT news.

Comment

Working...
                                X