GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Gone camping!

Go Ducks!
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My daughter wrote another song...

[ame]https://youtu.be/z2PyYsdCGxw[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A happy song about life? What? Has everything already been written about tragedy and the seedy side of humanity?

Music comes from the soul, and you obviously have a lovely young lady there CG.

Surely she didn't get her talent from you, so fess up, who is the musician in the family?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              A happy song about life? What? Has everything already been written about tragedy and the seedy side of humanity?

Music comes from the soul, and you obviously have a lovely young lady there CG.

Surely she didn't get her talent from you, so fess up, who is the musician in the family?
              You are right, Bim. Neither her mother nor I are very musically inclined, but her grandparents and great-grandfather were pretty good musicians.

She says she wrote the song after spending a day hanging out with a couple of friends in the courtyard at school, but I suspect there may be a boy involved. ;)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha! For sure.

Comment

• Very nice, and don't sell yourself on what musical talent you do have.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Shark, how you feeling? If you have already answered that question recently just point me to the thread.

Comment

• Havn't, .... thanks for asking. This time the chemo really hit me hard, going to take a longer recovery time. Each dose includes 9 sessions, should be 8 more doses, (72 more sessions), but, seriously, I'd never make it through 8 more. Doctor agrees, spent all of March in the hospital, ended up with a mild case of pneumonia, not sure where all this is going. Doctors plan is to continue with a "milder, more user friendly" type of chemo. He says it's more to keep things in check than an end - all to end all. The writings on the wall. Fucking Stafford.
                      Last edited by Sharkbait; April 17, 2016, 02:50 PM.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sorry about the chemo. And hope you do recover well and softly. Sorry you had to go through that and with cancer.
                        Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Whoa. That's significant Sharkie. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for better than just keeping "things in check".

Comment

• Hopes and prayers your way Sharky.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Camping with lots of friends and family for 1.5 days, awesome.

Coming home to this health update, not so much.

Keep on fightin' Mick!
                              Last edited by Panoptes; April 17, 2016, 04:43 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                                Havn't, .... thanks for asking. This time the chemo really hit me hard, going to take a longer recovery time. Each dose includes 9 sessions, should be 8 more doses, (72 more sessions), but, seriously, I'd never make it through 8 more. Doctor agrees, spent all of March in the hospital, ended up with a mild case of pneumonia, not sure where all this is going. Doctors plan is to continue with a "milder, more user friendly" type of chemo. He says it's more to keep things in check than an end - all to end all. The writings on the wall. Fucking Stafford.
                                You sound like you have solid character and are keeping strong. That impresses the heck out of me. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X