No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Mr. Needs To Be More Sociable Now aka Alex and of course his pops as without his genes, none of this is possible.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Actually, he has come a long way and can no longer be labeled Mr. Unsociable.

.......and I remind him often he should thank his Grandfather because that is where most of his dominate genes came from.;)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well done for Mark's son, I know a guy who was a grad assistant for Wayne State and now he's at Toledo.

Comment

• Congrat's to the young Malto!

Comment

• Congratulations to your son, Marko.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Been in the loft and found my poster of one of Scotlands greatest! I'll be framing it and putting it in my man cave soon.

Close up of Pish!

AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• From 3:35 on this video is priceless. Even celebrities can have touching moments with their parents.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrWAxxLuA0"]Katherine Waterston Got A Surprise From J.K. Rowling - YouTube[/ame]
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I can only think of her in Inherent Vice whenever I see her.

Comment

• ROW THE BOAT!

WMU Kicking arse! Move to 11-0 today with a 38-0 victory on national TV.

ESPN running College Gameday from Kalamazoo this weekend as the first snow of the season hits.

Kalamazoo really needed this after the last year - with the pack of cyclists being run over, the crazy uber-driver mass shooter and everything else.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/19/13577022/pj-fleck-coach-western-michigan-wmu
                      Last edited by dpatnod; November 19, 2016, 11:32 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well said coach.

Make America row again. PJ Fleck 2020.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb_irYq0Lo"]PJ Fleck Postgame Press Conference - Buffalo - YouTube[/ame]
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• That guy is one hell of a coach. It's amazing what he has done with that football team. I hope he sticks around but I have a feeling he is going to be very tempted with jobs from the power 5 schools.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• He really is a hell of a coach. He's invested in this community pretty heavily too though.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Great clip great coach!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is for you, Bim. It came with a caption of: Squirrels will adopt abandoned babies if the parents cannot be found.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X