Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My church does an annual Christmas show called Glory of Christmas that is really well done and staffed almost entirely of volunteers. I've taken friends in the past and they said that it was a Broadway caliber show. They are streaming it free today and you still have time to catch it.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Where do you live UKBB? I've been to Northridge. Pretty large church.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Where do you live UKBB? I've been to Northridge. Pretty large church.
          Stones throw from Marko.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.

Alberta man walked out of Tim Hortons and found cougar attacking his dog. He punched it in the head

That takes some serious balls - or a lot of Labatts. I would NOT want to mess with a cougar.

Comment

• I saw one sitting in my hunting blind in the U.P. several years back. It was getting dark but still enough light to shoot and kill a deer. As I sat in awe of what I saw I satrted thinking what if this Cougar sneaks up behind me and jumps me. I was sitting in a ground blind with only a rug foe a back door. Then I started thinking when it gets totally dark I won't be able to see him. I had no flashlight. I decided it was time to leave my blind and did so with some trepidation.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                  http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...it-in-the-head

Alberta man walked out of Tim Hortons and found cougar attacking his dog. He punched it in the head

That takes some serious balls - or a lot of Labatts. I would NOT want to mess with a cougar.
                  That is the most Canadian thing ever.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    I saw one sitting in my hunting blind in the U.P. several years back. It was getting dark but still enough light to shoot and kill a deer. As I sat in awe of what I saw I satrted thinking what if this Cougar sneaks up behind me and jumps me. I was sitting in a ground blind with only a rug foe a back door. Then I started thinking when it gets totally dark I won't be able to see him. I had no flashlight. I decided it was time to leave my blind and did so with some trepidation.
                    rug foe a back doe.......FIFY
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just thought that meant DanO hadn't shaved recently
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone.

Here's hoping it's better than 2016!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Happy New Year everyone.

Here's hoping it's better than 2016!

I echo LFIJ's thoughts

Comment

• Yes, it's been a strange 2016 for celeb deaths etc, and shit news stories. But today was decent. Found out today from an old friend that Metallica released an album back in August......., downloaded from iTunes...... And currently headbangin/ air guitaring before heading out for the bells. Making my day!!

Happy new year y'all when it arrives. Extra thoughts, prayers out to forum members who'll be finding the time of year a bit difficult......, hoping 2017 brings new horizons. X
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wife, stepson and I went to the zoo today and were having fun watching a gorilla chase a couple of baboons around their enclosure . At one point the gorilla was sitting on a branch about ten feet in front of us when I started hitting the glass and it cocked its ear towards me. After a few more taps on the glass it made its way over by me then reached over and smack the glass right in front of my face. Startled a bit I burst out laughing as it retreated back to the branch. It sat there looking at me and I gave it a thumbs up.

Comment

• For you, Bim.

.......talk about finding a bad nut......
                                Attached Files
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X