No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry you got sunburned. But glad you did have a great time.
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• It wasn't bad at all, and a very small price to pay for a great day!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Not sure if you've taken this video off YouTube, LFIJ, or it just cannot be viewed in this country. Won't play. Very unfortunate. Can imagine it's a good one though.

Making my day today. Stopped in Marchmont Crescent in Edinburgh today at the Scotmid shop for some coffee, 8am. The street has the tall tenement buildings either side, proper Edinburgh style. Across the road from the Scotmid, the tenement has scaffolding erected to the very top. At the bottom, double parked is a flat bed transit van with scaffolding poles ready to be unloaded....., and at the very top of the scaffolding is a big, angry as hell roofer. I got to the Scotmid door just as the guy at the top (shouting down to the transit driver, LOUD)
        "YOU SHOULDVE BEEN HERE LAST NIGHT YA C**T!"
        I stopped, thinking he was joking...... but it continued.
        "Couldn't. Had to meet Sharon at the surgery."
        "FUCK SHARON AND THE SURGERY. WE NEEDED THAT STUFF LAST NIGHT YOU FKN BELLEND!"
        Couldn't get the coffee now, had to wait and watch!
        "Did boaby no tell ye? I left at 3!"
        "NAW!! BOABY DIDNAE TELL ME AND I WAS HANGIN ABOOT LIKE A SPARE PRICK TIL 5!"
        "Well that's no ma fault ya tit!"
        "TIT? AYE?? TIT? I'LL COME DOON THERE AND GIVE YE A PROPER EXCUSE TO GO TAE THE SURGERY YA CNT!"
        I think everyone in Marchmont Crescent was awake by now!
        Awesome stuff.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You should have whipped out your phone and started recording. That would've been great on YouTube.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Not sure if you've taken this video off YouTube, LFIJ, or it just cannot be viewed in this country. Won't play. Very unfortunate. Can imagine it's a good one though.
            I've had a couple of other people tell me they can't watch it either. I got copyright claims from the music, so I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Making my day today. Stopped in Marchmont Crescent in Edinburgh today at the Scotmid shop for some coffee, 8am. The street has the tall tenement buildings either side, proper Edinburgh style. Across the road from the Scotmid, the tenement has scaffolding erected to the very top. At the bottom, double parked is a flat bed transit van with scaffolding poles ready to be unloaded....., and at the very top of the scaffolding is a big, angry as hell roofer. I got to the Scotmid door just as the guy at the top (shouting down to the transit driver, LOUD)
            "YOU SHOULDVE BEEN HERE LAST NIGHT YA C**T!"
            I stopped, thinking he was joking...... but it continued.
            "Couldn't. Had to meet Sharon at the surgery."
            "FUCK SHARON AND THE SURGERY. WE NEEDED THAT STUFF LAST NIGHT YOU FKN BELLEND!"
            Couldn't get the coffee now, had to wait and watch!
            "Did boaby no tell ye? I left at 3!"
            "NAW!! BOABY DIDNAE TELL ME AND I WAS HANGIN ABOOT LIKE A SPARE PRICK TIL 5!"
            "Well that's no ma fault ya tit!"
            "TIT? AYE?? TIT? I'LL COME DOON THERE AND GIVE YE A PROPER EXCUSE TO GO TAE THE SURGERY YA CNT!"
            I think everyone in Marchmont Crescent was awake by now!
            Awesome stuff.
            Agreed with UKBB, you should have filmed it!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I probably would have if I had my phone with me, (probably wouldn't have though) but it was in the van. It sits in a cradle on charge at all times until I reach the job. And to be honest, I was actually waiting on, "WHAT THE FK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"..... so I'm guessing standing with the phone up in air, recording, would've definitely created a negative response!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• No video, didn't happen.

So next time.....
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Aw no, seriously? Is this what the worlds come too?! Must admit, I'm definitely a bit behind, (backward if you will!) when it comes to technology and how the world instantly use it in situations. The brain hasn't yet been fully programmed to "QUICK, FUCKING GET VIDEOING THIS SHIT" mode yet.

One game at Easter Road I remember, Hibs got a penalty and my son said, "Dad, get your phone out and video the penalty and put it on Youtube later." I was like, "oh right, nae bother"......., got the phone out, and they fucking missed the penalty. So........, fuck the phone!

Comment

• Like this late, crappy video I captured to share specifically with you?

Bag pipes in the USA!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Bm4LQJSkAqw[/ame]
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Haha, ok understood. The phone will now be constantly in the pocket near the testicles from now on ready to be whipped out to video potential
                      arguing roofers! Is that safe? Honest question!

To be honest, I could video stuff almost every week. People arguing in car parks over spaces. Get a job for the feckin BBC, videoing all day long!

"Mark, why the fuck is my boiler (furnace) not installed yet?"
                      "Get a look this prick stealing this guys parking space at Tesco!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Haha, ok understood. The phone will now be constantly in the pocket near the testicles from now on ready to be whipped out to video potential
                        arguing roofers! Is that safe? Honest question!

To be honest, I could video stuff almost every week. People arguing in car parks over spaces. Get a job for the feckin BBC, videoing all day long!

"Mark, why the fuck is my boiler (furnace) not installed yet?"
                        "Get a look this prick stealing this guys parking space at Tesco!"
                        Oh boy this is going to be great!
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Making my day yesterday....

Throwing my daughter the coolest graduation party ever.
                          Attached Files
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Excellent stuff, Dpatnod. Proud dad day.

Comment

Working...
                                X