No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey gang, what's up??! Hope you all are well (except the jack holes). This is totally football related, but it makes my day, so I'm putting it here...

I haven't been following football at all this offseason, but about an hour ago my brother posted something on Facebook about the Lions playing their first preseason game against the Colts this Sunday. One of my coworkers is a Colts season ticket holder, so I said, "hey Mark, do you think the Colts game will be televised? I just found out they are playing the Lions so I want to watch it if it's on" and HE said "I don't know if it will be televised, but I have an extra ticket if you want to go" - so I'm going! And all I have to do is buy him and his wife a beer in exchange. WOOT!! I guess I should catch up on my forum reading now!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Good to see you Kayrone! Good score on the ticket, although I bet the beers will be pretty pricey. Ha!

How's the house remodel going?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Good to see you Kayrone! Good score on the ticket, although I bet the beers will be pretty pricey. Ha!

How's the house remodel going?
                Yeah, stadium beer is ridiculous, but still worth it, especially if I can show up decked out in Lions gear and embarrass my coworkers. :-) we give each other a lot of shit at the office , all in good fun, so I might even paint my face!

The house remodel is chugging along. Not done by any means, but we've made a lot of headway over the last year. We don't have any room that is 100% done, because we need windows and quite a bit of flooring, but the kitchen, dining room, foyer, living room, and 3 of the 4 bathrooms are 90% done. I will try to post pictures soon - unfortunately my daughter dropped my iPad the other day, so the only device I have at the moment is my phone, which is NOT ideal!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                  Hey gang, what's up??! Hope you all are well (except the jack holes). This is totally football related, but it makes my day, so I'm putting it here...

I haven't been following football at all this offseason, but about an hour ago my brother posted something on Facebook about the Lions playing their first preseason game against the Colts this Sunday. One of my coworkers is a Colts season ticket holder, so I said, "hey Mark, do you think the Colts game will be televised? I just found out they are playing the Lions so I want to watch it if it's on" and HE said "I don't know if it will be televised, but I have an extra ticket if you want to go" - so I'm going! And all I have to do is buy him and his wife a beer in exchange. WOOT!! I guess I should catch up on my forum reading now!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good to see you again Kay.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Good to see you again Kay.
                      Agreed! Good to ear from you Kayrone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        Agreed! Good to ear from you Kayrone.

;)
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Likewise, fellas.

CGVT - HA!! I do live in Indiana, so that's pretty apropos

Comment

• Nice to see you check in with the excellent news KR1.

Hope all is well
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• One beer for one ticket to an NFL exhibition game? I'd seriously have to think that deal over.

Comment

Working...
                                X