Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
    One beer for one ticket to an NFL exhibition game? I'd seriously have to think that deal over.
    .....actually, it is two beers for one ticket. However, the tradeoff is that spending money on beer has a chance for justification, buying the ticket? ......I'm not so sure. ;)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He just gave me the ticket...$248 face value. Good God, man!!! No way in hell I would pay that for a legit game, much less pre C!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• HOLY COW!!!! No way!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thats the dumbest shit ever. I wouldnt pay $20 for a preC game let alone $200.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Thats the dumbest shit ever. I wouldnt pay $20 for a preC game let alone $200.
            I imagine it was part of his season ticket package.

I bet they are great seats. Have fun, Kayrone!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf***er.

Pre-C games = sewer rat
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I bet they are great seats. Have fun, Kayrone!"
                ----------------------------I wouldn't pay that much for any ticket unless I won the Lotto.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great to see you, kay! Have a blast at the game and come around more often please
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Malto perfect evening to watch the Persid meteor shower last night, wife and I enjoyed a night at the beach just looking at the stars.. wish you were here
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• LOL!

I am in Dallas visiting my son and DIL and they mentionted this yesterday.

I told them about our trip.

Would have loved to witness this with you guys.

Hope all is well in Steeland. Hugs to you both!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• enjoy your trip.. home is always welcome to you Malto
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Caroline recorded another song, a cover of Words Ain't Enough. She has figured out how to overdub so she can harmonize. I think it's worth a listen. (subscribe to her Youtube channel so she can be legit;))

[ame]https://youtu.be/BLqqk5LYOzU[/ame]
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• already subscribed

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Caroline recorded another song, a cover of Words Ain't Enough. She has figured out how to overdub so she can harmonize. I think it's worth a listen. (subscribe to her Youtube channel so she can be legit;))

https://youtu.be/BLqqk5LYOzU

Oh yeah. That's exactly what I had in mind a while back when we were talking about a computer recording setup. A whole new world of creative possibilities will open up for her. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Oh yeah. That's exactly what I had in mind a while back when we were talking about a computer recording setup. A whole new world of creative possibilities will open up for her. Awesome.
                                It's all about the software. We got her Adobe Creative Cloud and it has opened up all kinds of possibilities for her. She is just starting to understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X