No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a true Tory for ya folks - one who would wish that anyone who dissents from his government be locked up and tortured.
    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• now that would make your day
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• ULF,

We've met, drank beer and tailgated in the past and I truly & genuinely like you. You're a good dude and an intelligent man.

Although I feel some of your anti-government posts are un-American and somewhat offensive to me as a veteran of the U.S. military, I will defend your right to speak your mind freely....which is a right every American has.

Of course if you moved out here to Berkeley Ca. some of your rantings would go unnoticed....you wouldn't be extreme enough!

Comment

• YT I thank you for your service to our great country
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
            YT I thank you for your service to our great country
            Thanks Stee. But I had it easy. A tour of duty in the Air Force in a relative quiet time (Libya & Panama were too far away). I jokingly say that I defended my country from a bar stool

Others have had it much tougher and are the real military heroes.
            CG, for one, is a real life action hero. If he had hair, he'd be getting calls from Hollywood :-D

I guess my time in made me much more patriotic than I was growing up.

For all the bad the US gets slammed with (deserved or not), I try to defend her honor since I no longer defend her shores.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
              ULF,

We've met, drank beer and tailgated in the past and I truly & genuinely like you. You're a good dude and an intelligent man.

Although I feel some of your anti-government posts are un-American and somewhat offensive to me as a veteran of the U.S. military, I will defend your right to speak your mind freely....which is a right every American has.

Of course if you moved out here to Berkeley Ca. some of your rantings would go unnoticed....you wouldn't be extreme enough!
              The difference being, YT, is that I don't think of "America" as the "American Government." I consider the government to be "un-American" and its standing army a tool of an evil empire.

It's a bit peculiar that in this exchange, in which Gonz is advocating the massive police state that imprisons and tortures its dissenters, you're offended by my statements (?)
              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                Yeah, nothing like spending tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money to fly military planes over a sporting event! And, as a bonus, we get all the warfare state worshippers all giddy, standing holding their hands over their hearts in tribute to the government, and we recruit kids into the Imperial Occupation Forces. We'd better put a "politics inside" disclaimer on this thread!
                What the fuck is your problem little man?
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh oh - I have brought upon myself the wrath of the Forum Queen.

Comment

• Again, what is your problem? I would think someone so ENLIGHTENED as you would actually state his issue rather than making passive aggressive comments that serve no purpose.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This is the makes your day thread?

Comment

• My 1st Amendment right to say I really can't stand the lunatic fringe makes my day.

USA

USA

USA
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
                          This is the makes your day thread?
                          Careful, Bill. ULF attacks those who make an effort to keep threads on track.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Shocking news out of the NBA.........

It was only a matter of time, and now Michael Jordan is in the Hall of Fame.
                            Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I am glad I participate less and less in this nonsense ........
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Which nonsense? The forum?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X