No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still trying to figure that out ......
    Forever One!

Comment

• Holy crap Mass!

How did you get a pic of Marty Moringweg??? :D

j/k Congrats!

Comment

• Dude, sansabelt slacks aren't allowed on a bike.

Nice effect on the headlight in the photo, tho...
        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• They aren't sansabelts .... might as well be. The bike was dropped off to me at the golf course and as you can see I wasn't fully prepared to go for a ride ... stuck in my golf gear and all.

I don't think Hells Angels will be trying to recruit me anytime soon.
          Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            yooperman,

Thanks for the push but I'll take a father/daughter night over seeing FLEETWOOD MAC 10 out of 10 times and never look back with regret.
            Can't you do both? I see your point though. It won't be long before your daughter will rather hang with her friends then drag the old man around. Take advantage now.

Comment

• Nice looking ride, Mass.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Bodybuilders flee drug testers; event canceled

May. 18, 2009 12:19 PM
                Associated Press
                BRUSSELS - The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled.
                A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.
                "I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.
                Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition.
                Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."
                During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                  Bodybuilders flee drug testers; event canceled

May. 18, 2009 12:19 PM
                  Associated Press
                  BRUSSELS - The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled.
                  A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.
                  "I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.
                  Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition.
                  Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."
                  During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

LOL
                  LOL. I think when I read Pumping Iron about 25 years ago, Arnold said that he didn't care if steroids turned his nuts to wood. It was worth it for the gains that he got from them...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well since I don't see the burger thread anymore I'll put this here.

Malto and I had just enjoyed a nice lunch at Sandys and I got up to use the mens room. In route I past a female sitting at the bar who looked strikingly---from her profile---like a woman I graduated from high school with. On my return trip I slowed to try and hear her voice and get a better look. Neither of which was too successful. When I sat down Malto asked what that was about and I told him she looks like a woman I went to school with. After several minutes of sitting there looking her way and Malto encouraging me to go ask her I finally relented. Up to that point I just couldn't believe it could be her. I mean what are the odds but low and behold it was her. That still amazes me. It's not like we graduated locally. Come to find out she lives in Dexter not far from me. Small world.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Did you ask her out?
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• She was there with her boyfriend.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          She was there with her boyfriend.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          This should be in the things that piss you off thread.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• LOL.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              She was there with her boyfriend.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!

did you offer yourself up for a three way ??
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Small world indeed.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X