Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "did you offer yourself up for a three way ??"
    ---------------------------I didn't want to leave Mark standing there by himself.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Did you at least ask her how her her "burger" was? ;)
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• No. That slipped my mind.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• just got back from massachusetts.. great trip, saw the old home town.. paid my respects to my father, spent four wonderful days with my best friend and his wife and kids.. ate lobster till i hurt. visted around boston, found two of the guys that were pallbearers at my fathers funeral 40 years ago.... It was a very healing trip.
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Dale,

What part of MA do you hail from?

My best friend grew up in Quincy, MA until he was 10 (before moving to my CA hood).
            Last edited by Panoptes; May 25, 2009, 04:05 PM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My Aunt lives in Dexter .... I live in Massachusetts.
              Forever One!

Comment

• I was in Ayer--36 miles from beantown.. Ft.Devens is where my father is interred

Comment

• small world indeed. Ayer is about 10 minutes from where I work ... if that. I live in Leominster which is two towns over ... west on route 2.

There is a good pizza place in Ayer. Nashoba Pizza. Kind of dump, but good pizza .... which is hard to find in these parts.
                  Last edited by Masspartan; May 27, 2009, 09:02 AM.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• Dumps or good pizza????

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My cousin lives in Leominster , I believe also on Route 2 . Not far from a huge cemetary. Went there last summer, nice area.

Comment

• Hi Suz!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• thursday night at 6 pm i was having a pizza at papa johns in leominster.... aint that a trip.. friday went to luenberg, townsend and fitchberg. sat went to Harvard Univ where my friends daughter is attending then went to concord to see the north bridge... had a blast. next trip I will give you a heads up and meet you in leominster

Comment

• Originally posted by suz View Post
                            My cousin lives in Leominster , I believe also on Route 2 . Not far from a huge cemetary. Went there last summer, nice area.
                            woah. Small world. Wonder if I know her. How long did you hang out in the area Suz? Make it in to Beantown?
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                              thursday night at 6 pm i was having a pizza at papa johns in leominster.... aint that a trip.. friday went to luenberg, townsend and fitchberg. sat went to Harvard Univ where my friends daughter is attending then went to concord to see the north bridge... had a blast. next trip I will give you a heads up and meet you in leominster
                              Well at least you found one of the better pie spots. The local pizza here is mostly greek style. Flavorless crust that is crispy. I prefer the doughy bread like crusts I grew up with in Michigan.

You went to Lunenburg? Why. The only thing I can think of in Lunenburg is a Wal-Mart & Mazda dealership. Fitchburg has one very nice Martini bar ... not much else. Concord is very nice ... Walden Pond area is right there as well. What did you think of Harvard? Very eclectic campus & people.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• i lived in ayer for seven years and we would take little day trips around the area. Lunenberg was just one of those quiet little towns you never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X