Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    If you got such a great offer this soon could you risk letting the deal break and getting a little more prepped?
    The problem is that we have an irregularly shaped backyard that is right next to a retention pond. All of the families with little kids are scared to death of our backyard, or we would have had several offers instead of just one. So we are afraid to let this offer fall thru.

I'm hoping that the perfect house will list in the next few days and it will all be worth it. The market is moving so fast right now that all of the good ones are gone as soon as they hit the market.
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Just another idea....what about a family leaving for the summer on vacation and doing a sublet?

Comment

• I would get some degree of concession back if you have to do a temp housing. Maybe split the warranty if you have to do holiday inn
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Warranties are cheap, about $500 a year.

Spend a grand or so for a fence and then re-list?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Most of the high school kids drive nicer cars than I do. Land of the trophy wife. 10,000 sq ft houses everywhere you look. That kinda snooty.
            Ha ha not my style, a way bit ostentatious for me too :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              One of the 10 wealthiest counties in the country. Most of the high school kids drive nicer cars than I do. Land of the trophy wife. 10,000 sq ft houses everywhere you look. That kinda snooty. :-)
              Originally posted by The Cat View Post
              So what your saying is you live in a 10 thousand square foot house
              No, she is saying she is a trophy wife.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                  No, she is saying she is a trophy wife.
                  :-)
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• The morning weather is near perfect and as I type this, my daughter and her daughters are on a big silver bird heading straight in our direction.

Within hours I will be able to hug my daughter and granddaughters.

It is a good day!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That is a good day.
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Aww, enjoy!!

Comment

• Good deal Mark! You're probably already hugging them!

Comment

• The sound effect guy from Police Academy still has it.

[ame]http://youtu.be/QxcCC2g1Ke0[/ame]
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That is outstanding!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Holy crap! That was incredible!

Comment

Working...
                                X