Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Magazine Body Issue is out.

Worth a look for Courtney Force alone.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice Dean. I would probably have died if I had tried to do that.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Stay clear of SB US 24 between Van Born and Ecorse. There is usually a smokey taking pictures and a good portion of the Citys revenues come from that uphill push.
        I got a ticket there myself once. Total speed trap.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          ESPN Magazine Body Issue is out.

Worth a look for Courtney Force alone.

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/galle...-espn-magazine
          Some of those photos are pretty cool. Some look terribly photoshopped.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I could have done without the Gary Player pic. I just didn't need the mental image of an 80 year old man swinging a golf club naked.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He's looking pretty fit for a guy who's almost 80. Good for him!

Comment

• Kapernick is both insanely ripped and insanely inked

Comment

• The ones of the rock climbers were ridiculous. I wonder how long it took to do them.

Comment

• Great picture of you and the girls AE.

Great job Dean.

"I got a ticket there myself once. Total speed trap."
                    -------------------------Speaking of speed traps, I got a ticket on the way to Neenah three weeks ago(tomorrow will be three weeks since the issue date). We were on the Chicago Skyway which starts in Indiana. The speed limit was 70. I had the cruise set at 70 and was enjoying the weather, the ride, and talking with the kids. When we crossed into Illinois I was pulled over within a mile of the state line. Cop comes up to the car and says do you realize you were doing 25 miles/hr over the speed limit. Ummmmmmmmmmm no. I had the cruise set at 70. Officer says when you crossed into Illinois the speed dropped to 45. Didn't you see the sign. Nope. I only had 1 mile to see "the" sign. I wasn't concerned as I had the cruise set at the speed limit in Indy and wasn't speeding. Cop writes me the ticket for the full 25 over and tells me I need to be more cognizant when I'm driving. Tell me that isn't a nice little money grab for Cook County.
                    Last edited by DanO; July 10, 2013, 03:09 PM.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't know hoss, I never cross a state line on the interstate without looking for cops. It's just a very likely place for them to exploit the difference. It's a bummer he wrote you for the full 25 though. How much is it?

Comment

• $140.00.

Hell I didn't even notice we had crossed the state line. Probably was no indication of such either but I don't know that.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I got a 15 over in LA a couple weeks ago. Had the cruise set on 70 in a 65, didn't notice that the speed limit changed to 55 and got pulled over by a State Trooper.

He wrote me up for 70 in a 55. $185.

On the same trip I was following a big ass truck in Richland Hills TX. I didn't see a light change and a camera caught me running a red light. $75

No excuses, I was wrong in both instances but it was a pretty expensive trip to see my sister in Texas.

AND...why the hell is this in the "Makes my day" thread? Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's $195 in genessee county here in MI. $345 in Cali!

Comment

• I was expecting over $200.00. Not concerned with the initial cost however. It's the insurance hike that may come which SUCKS!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The red light camera tickets don't add points to your license, I guess because they can't prove who was driving the car.

Although I am in favor of them and think that they make intersections safer they are huge money maker for the cities.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X