Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Was sitting in the doctor's office today, he was going over my blood work, shaking his head side to side. he looked at me and said, "you are amazing." I didn't hear anything else he said, but I know my shit-eating grin spread from cheek to cheek.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's awesome, Mick! I'm so glad to hear it!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great news Minnow! Keep doing whatever you're doing

Comment

• Wow!

Just saw a trailer on ESPN about an upcoming special on the evolution of the light saber going to be run on Dec 15 hosted by Mark Hammil on ESPN as a pre-quil to the Star Wars release on Dec 18th.

Looks pretty cool and I might even make time to tune in.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great news Shark, now I'm grinning too after hearing it.

Comment

• That's great news Shark, glad you are doing well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
              Colin Powell

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for sharing my happiness, it's been an amazing journey.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Ok, Game Nerds. Look at what I got for Christmas for my son this morning.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by CGVT; December 18, 2015, 09:49 AM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't make out what the label says...
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• An old camera that doesn't focus?

Comment

• Ok, smartasses...;)

In the game Fallout4 there is a drink called Nuka-Cola. Back in November Jones Soda released a very limited quantity of promotional soda for the game. It was only available in Target stores-most stores only had two or three cases. The shit is going for a couple hundred bucks on E-bay. The released another limited amount today. The Target I went to only had three cases and limited customers to two bottles each. I got there when they opened up and got in line with the rest of the game nerds, the game nerd mothers, and a couple of greasy middle aged men that looked as if they wanted to get some to resell, and got a couple of bottles for Jack.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ahhh!! You sure you don't wanna sell that on eBay? lol
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! My boys are grown now. I am no longer hip to such things.

Comment

• Look likes Jones Soda Blue Bubblegum flavor with a Star Wars label.

Comment

Working...
                                X