• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I signed up as well, Jim
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      So, did you subscribe? ;)

Subscribed and liked every video that she has posted. The "Buy a boat" song is seriously VERY good. I'd buy it off itunes.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can you buy boats on iTunes?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Apple will do anything for money. They'll find a way
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Can you buy boats on iTunes?
            I think the Edmund Fitzgerald is available.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Subscribed and liked every video that she has posted. The "Buy a boat" song is seriously VERY good. I'd buy it off itunes.
              Thought the same about that song.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                I think the Edmund Fitzgerald is available.
                Any "Witch of November" songs?

Actually better watch what I'm saying here. There will be a lost loved one of somebody on here.

"My granny's cousins next door neighbour had a pal who's uncle had an aunt who's nephew.........."
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• A couple things. Caroline has started a new blog

​When you apply to college, you spend a lot of time preparing yourself - for the drain of writing a million essays, for the toll of crushing disappointment, for (hopefully) the best news you could...

She also played at her first open mic night Monday. She was nervous but did well
                  [ame]https://youtu.be/XPD6bsGFhRY[/ame]
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bravo Caroline!
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Well done
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

A couple things. Caroline has started a new blog

​When you apply to college, you spend a lot of time preparing yourself - for the drain of writing a million essays, for the toll of crushing disappointment, for (hopefully) the best news you could...

She also played at her first open mic night Monday. She was nervous but did well
                        https://youtu.be/XPD6bsGFhRY
                        She's starting college soon?!? Good lord, where did the time go? NYC seems like a great adventure for her!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She did great at open mic night! Having all those folks staring at her must have been nerve-wracking. It was good to hear the warm response she got at the end.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

My #4 child is a very gifted writer but that is not what he is pursuing.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Outstanding! Was that the first time she has performed live for strangers?

Comment

• Yes it was. She did two others but she played baritone ukulele and you can't hear it very well.

This is Ending #4

[ame]https://youtu.be/OofOPe5jaeM[/ame]
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X