No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compelling to watch the conversation turn into a drool-fest...compelling indeed
    "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• some things are just worth it.

Comment

• yeah them some tig ol' bitties
        "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Saturday morning prediction. Big win for MSU. They have Dell and White. We have only Warren at CB. Smaller DL will have trouble tackling the ex-con, Winston. Tate and Denard look like true freshmen on the road. Lots of fumbles. Sparty saves season...for now.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think the failure to convert the INT into a TD will be big...

Well, that and the seeming inability to stop Sparty on any play. I think they gained 130 yards on that TD drive.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Dropped passes are starting to piss me off.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• the bad snaps are pissing me off more.

Comment

• Looks like only one team's defense is living up to the hype...

Comment

• its 10-6.

Comment

• And a big BIG thank you to Sparty for only taking a four point lead after absolutely dominating the first half.

223 yards of offense v. 62 yards of offense = a four point game (and UM starts with the ball...)

Comment

• If youre going to go for it on 4th and inches, go for it. Dont try the fake punt bullshit.

That is the worst play call I have ever seen. Ever.

Comment

• That was the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen on a football field!!!
                          ------------

Comment

• First of all, you don't go for it that deep in your own territory, secondly, you don't do it with a fucking punter.

Holy Shiite Muslem!!
                            ------------

Comment

• Brandon Graham just made the hit of the year.

Comment

• I wonder if Winston thinks he's back in prison after that shot by Graham.

Comment

Working...
                                X