• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither makes me confident.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It's going to be a long season for Michigan. They don't have a QB to run the spread.

The U of M faithful said that losing Pryor to OSU was not a big deal. I think it was...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anyone who told you not coercing Pryor from OSU (I hate the people who say Michigan lost Pryor. Ohio State was Pryor's #1 option from the beginning) wasn't going to be a big deal was lying to themselves.

That said, Pryor was not going to turn this into a 10 win, Rose Bowl winning team. There's a lot of repairs to this antiquated jalopy that still need to be made. Rodriguez is still in the process of taking the damn thing apart to really make the fixes needed.

Comment

• You need the right QB to run the spread. He is the key. Michigan has a lot of talent and there is not much wrong that a good spread QB wouldn't fix. If you don't believe that you are only kidding yourself for the sake of excuses. You get the right QB and this team is a pretty good team.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tough loss. But a valiant attempt at a comeback at the end. Shows this team doesn't quit when it's down. That will serve them well as the season progresses and will build some good chemistry for a run next year.
            My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              You need the right QB to run the spread. He is the key. Michigan has a lot of talent and there is not much wrong that a good spread QB wouldn't fix. If you don't believe that you are only kidding yourself for the sake of excuses. You get the right QB and this team is a pretty good team.
              The offensive line and defense were horrendous for most of this game. A good QB doesn't fix that completely.

Comment

• i am thinking it is going to be a good three years befor u of m will be a force in the national spotlight i guess cgvt and bimmer can start calling them a second teir program j/k i had to get that in there they will improve if the finish better than 6th in the big ten i would be impressed

Comment

• No, they would have to be irrelevant for the the next 50 years (much like Wisconsin's past 50..) Ha!

Comment

• Wow U of M finishing better than 6th in the big 10 is impressive? I guess the bar in Ann Arbor is really low this year.

Wouldn't be odd if somehow the Lions make the playoffs and the Wolverines finish .500 or below.
                    "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                    Colin Powell

Comment

• Blue was pathetic today. They looked horrible. Going to be a long season.
                      LionsWhoppeeCushion I'm surrounded with a strange sound after beer, burritos and watching another Lions game.

Comment

• UM did not look good but I'm not throwing in the towel on the season yet. They will regroup and recover and have a decent year. They're not going to be as bad as all the "overreaction, jump to conclusion" crowd is now espousing.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You seem to be 'jumping to a conclusion' on that one, DanO
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            UM did not look good but I'm not throwing in the towel on the season yet. They will regroup and recover and have a decent year. They're not going to be as bad as all the "overreaction, jump to conclusion" crowd is now espousing.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                            I agree. The D looked good in the second half, and there's too much talent on the O side for them to continue to be that inept; they're just raw, and learning a whole new system. By the way, what's with MSU losing to Cal? I thought Cal, unlike Utah, was supposed to be bad.
                            I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• They will only be as good as RR's willingness to create hybrid offense with the guys he's got.

He doesn't have an athletic enough O-line and he surely doesn't have the field general needed to run what he wants to run.

If the opposition could care less if the QB does run - then what you have is a 1 dimensional offense - and those are pretty easy to stop (when they aren't stopping themselves).

Comment

• Michigan lost on the field, but won a 4 star Dual-threat QB recruit yesterday - Tate Forcier committed to Michigan, right after the game.
                                I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

Working...
                                X