No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not even good at the read option. He's a shitty QB with zero QB skills that U-M has turned into a superstar 2 years running.

Juice does two things: he throws vertically an runs straight ahead. He does absolutely NOTHING side to side, whih every defense he's faced the last 2 years has made him pay for.

But no, not michigan. A lame fake meant to fool a 5 year old girl, and Juice runs straight ahead untouched for 30 yards.

Comment

• He's better than you credit, he took them to the Rose Bowl 2 short years ago, come on.

Comment

• he's slow as shit running side to side, and he cant throw any pass that isnt straight ahead. Those are facts. Watch any illinois game not against Michigan.

Comment

• BTW, if you want to watch a real spread option QB, watch Oregon. That is the best in the business.

Their QB makes the same reads Forcier does, except he;'s bigger, stronger, and faster.

Comment

• I agree Dixon was unreal, Forcier will get better and he better learn to play in the cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              BTW, if you want to watch a real spread option QB, watch Oregon. That is the best in the business.

Their QB makes the same reads Forcier does, except he;'s bigger, stronger, and faster.
              A definite drawback is Forcier's size, although Pat White is very similar in size.

Hopefully Gardner honors his commitment because both the size and cold weather issue goes away with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                he's slow as shit running side to side, and he cant throw any pass that isnt straight ahead. Those are facts. Watch any illinois game not against Michigan.
                It's revolting to watch. Michigan's defense has made it a bad habit to make Juice Williams look like he is a good QB.

I have never seen such patheticism from a Michigan defense. 2 years running now and doesn't look to get much better next year. They are not focusing enough recruiting on it yet.

Comment

• Forcier is playing like a freshman.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Forcier is playing like a freshman.
                    With minimal talent
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      They should finish 6-6 which should give Rodriguez one more year to get the program back at the top of the Big 10. If not, see ya Rich.
                      I'm very unimpressed with a coach that can't get MICHIGAN, of all schools, bowl eligible two years in a row. He better be able to beat Purdue next week, cause there's no question he won't beat Wisconsin or OSU. I'm at the gate of the Fire RICHROD camp.

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Forcier is playing like a freshman.
                      Anyone count how many times he fumbled yesterday?
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• This sucks. I was hoping big blue would make a bowl game this year. Can you imagine the crowd if they landed the motor city bowl? We'd finally sell out FF!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Michigan recruiting woes:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Les Miles... what couldve been!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If it was a CMU v. either Michigan or MSU it would be a guaranteed sellout. CMU/Purdue drew at least 50K.

Comment

• Michigan recruiting woes:

Skid doesn't affect U-M recruits

BY JOSH HELMHOLDT

While losing four of the last five games has taken its toll on the Michigan fan base, the Wolverines recruiting efforts have not seen much negative effect.

"It doesn't change anything," said Millersville (Md.) Old Mill linebacker Josh Furman, who officially visited Ann Arbor in September. "They are a young team and they need people at certain positions to play and be successful like they have been (in the past)."

Furman’s comments exemplify recruits’ perceptions of possible benefits from struggles during the course of a season.. An opportunity for early playing time is one of the most cited factors by recruits looking at future colleges.

Losing becomes an issue in recruiting when it signals a downward trend in the future of the program. Recruits care little about the current season, only about how the team will be when they arrive on campus, and so far there has been little discouragement on the part of Michigan’s current recruiting targets regarding the future.

"We are a young team and we're only going to get better,” said Washington (Pa.) Trinity defensive end Ken Wilkins, who committed to Michigan in June and has attended several U-M games this fall. “I think Coach (Rich) Rodriguez has them moving in the right direction. They've improved so much from last year.”

Last recruiting season, the Wolverines saw eight prospects decommit from August to February. This year, U-M has not lost one of their 19 commitments in the 2010 class.

They are also having success recruiting new players. Chula Vista (Calif.) Eastlake linebacker Tony Jefferson, the nation’s No. 50 prospect according to Rivals.com, just announced last week that he would be taking an official visit to Michigan. He has been committed to UCLA since July. Jefferson is one of eight prospects scheduled to officially visits to Ann Arbor the weekend of the Michigan-Ohio State game.

While the recent skid has upset many of the Michigan faithful, the Wolverines have more wins than last season. Recruits tend to grasp the big picture, and while reaching a bowl game this season will certainly help, U-M’s performance this fall is seen as progress by most of its recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X