No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forcier fucking fumbles in the endzone for an OSU TD.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Well that's 10 points UM has handed OSU. Missed chip-shot FG. 7-0 OSU.
      ------------

Comment

• Anybody else Notice Millen's "May the Schwartz be with you" drop?

Buckeye's are Just Gonna Run away with this in the 2nd half.
        09 AAL - Bryant Johnson
        10 AAL - Mathew Stafford

Comment

• You might be right Tane. The difference in talent levels between the teams is astounding...

You don't hear as many people claiming they would prefer Tate to Pryor anymore.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Wow @ the half they said UM was within a possession of tieing it up. I guess they have 11 point plays in college football.

Comment

• "Buckeye's are Just Gonna Run away with this in the 2nd half."
              -----------------------Maybe not.

14-10 now.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Vincent Smith is the man...
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Forcier plays too recklessly.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• matt millen just said Rich Rodriguiz is a good football coach. That alone should get him fired

Comment

• I was wrong about Rodriguez, I thought he would have been turning the corner with this program by now. Two losing seasons in a row and no Bowl game. Turnovers after turnover in a high risk offense and don't kid yourself the defense would not have stopped osu if the game was ever close. I know you should give a coach 3 years, but this is grounds to be fired. RR will be gone next year, by the time Michigan is good again, the loses to osu will be in double digits. Now its time for PSU to beat MSU! fuck

Comment

• Yeah I hope RR gets shit canned.. It's time for someone else..
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I hope you saw what a dunce Les Miles is today againt Ole Miss.

Comment

• Was that because he didn't have his FG team ready to rush out on the field, or was there something else? I had it on but wasn't focussing on it until the last seconds.
                            ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              I hope you saw what a dunce Les Miles is today againt Ole Miss.
                              I'd take Les at Big Blue with open arms!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Drew:

Comment

Working...
                                X