X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, JLS had a lot more to work with than RR
    I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• What was State's record the prior two seasons to your boy taking over?

Comment

• You don't really believe that JLS had it as hard on offense his first year as RR does this year do you?

Comment

• I'm guessing MSU didn't put 5 of their 11 starters on offense into the NFL, including the number one overall pick and return only one starter.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Answer the question packfan

Comment

• 7-5 and 4-8 - Not sure what your point is though, look who he took over for.

Comment

• Once again, as the Lions are demonstrating, it's the talent stupid!

The Wolverines are replacing a LOT of starters. Growing pains are to be expected.

Comment

• Only Schilling returned on offense, and he was terrible for the most part last year.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Once again, as the Lions are demonstrating, it's the talent stupid!

The Wolverines are replacing a LOT of starters. Growing pains are to be expected.
                    But growing pains and empty cupboards are 2 different things. UofM has talent, it may be the wrong talent, but it's still talent.
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Not... really.

Many of these guys haven't started in any serious capacity since high school, others aren't very well suited to the spread offense.

Comment

• Any comparison between the great Michigan recruiting machine and the Lions is an utterly foolish comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                          But growing pains and empty cupboards are 2 different things. UofM has talent, it may be the wrong talent, but it's still talent.
                          I'd be hard pressed to name much talent (outside of Minor and the drunk) that Michigan has that has played in College.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think they have some pretty talented defensive players. Donovan Warren, Terrance Taylor, Brandon Harrison. Trent is a solid corner as well. They're not big names by any stretch, though.
                            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Not... really.

Many of these guys haven't started in any serious capacity since high school, others aren't very well suited to the spread offense.
                              Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              I'd be hard pressed to name much talent (outside of Minor and the drunk) that Michigan has that has played in College.
                              So because they're young and haven't played much means that they don't have talent? At the end of the season will they still be talentless even though they have a year's experience under their belt?

I didn't realize that UofM's depth chart was so thin.
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Face it: These aren't your father's Wolverines.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X