U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas is now reportedly staying in the Big 12

per ESPN breaking news that I cannot find a link to now........
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Yeah, I heard that.

Also heard sources saying that they were meeting Pac-10 officials Tuesday during their regents meeting.

Also heard that it's all a smokescreen and they're going to bolt with Oklahoma to the SEC.

As well as the petitioning the Big-10 thing.

Comment

• and they have a way to clean up the gulf if the NCAA gives Vince Young the Hiesman.
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Only 49 days till kickoff! MUST HAVE FOOTBALL!

Comment

• Its sad that I dont even give a shit that U of M will be playing soon.. Wake me up when we get a real fcuking coach again.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That might be a couple years

Comment

• No way. Rich Rod is gone after this next losing season.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  No way. Rich Rod is gone after this next losing season.
                  I hope not.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I take it you like MSU or anyone else but Big Blue.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I take it you like MSU or anyone else but Big Blue.
                      MSU, Lansing native.
                      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• No matter how good or bad U of M is, MSU will always be the step children.... MSU sucks.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As I'm reading bos lasting lessons I have become more and more convinced that Rich Rod is the wrong man for the job.

It's not so much the losing as how they are losing.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Where's Les Miles when you need him?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 950 + days ago .....

That is the last time U-M beat MSU in either of the two major sports.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• U of M football won't be down for long.. Basketball might be another story. MSU has a straglehold on the instate recruitting but once U of M flashes again they'll be beating them away with stick. Those maize and blue colors are hollywood!

I was hoping Izzo wouldve went to the pro's by now. He's a thorn in our side.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X