No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. I didn't realize that. So Rodriguez said he thought Kelly's strategy was to tire Robinson out? Well, I don't believe anything Rodriguez says, anyway. I mean, shit, he got M's ass hauled before the NCAA.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Tessel setting U of M up.

Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I honestly can't figure out which is worse; their defense or their kicking game.

How hard is it to find someone who can hit a FG from less than 40 yards?

U-Mass is moving the ball at will.
        Last edited by chemiclord; September 18, 2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Need to go highschool style and never kick FG's and go for two after every TD.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• U-Mass scores, leads 17-7.

God, what a fucking shitty defense.

What a fucking shitty kicking game.

And it STILL won't be the most embarrassing loss of the last 5 years, thanks to LLLloyd Carr.
            Last edited by chemiclord; September 18, 2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Good for you. You're still losing. And your defense has shown no signs of stopping U-Mass.

Shut up.

I mean, this team is going to get absolutely creamed by Big 10(12) teams with a defense that can't stop FCS schools.
              Last edited by chemiclord; September 18, 2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• UofM answers on the first play of the drive.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• You know my opinion on teams that rely on turnovers to stop opponents.

Not impressed in the slightest.

Comment

• From here, it would be about a 29 yard Field Goal.

Still wouldn't trust either kicker.

Fortunately, they get the touchdown to make the point moot.

Comment

• M now up 21-17
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I want to believe that U-M was kinda looking past U-Mass and just needed a wake up call.

We'll see how they come out in the second half.

Although I shouldn't be too disrespectful to the Minutemen, I suppose. Top FCS teams are more than capable of hanging with middling BCS schools, like U-Mass and Michigan are.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          I want to believe that U-M was kinda looking past U-Mass and just needed a wake up call.

We'll see how they come out in the second half.

Although I shouldn't be too disrespectful to the Minutemen, I suppose. Top FCS teams are more than capable of hanging with middling BCS schools, like U-Mass and Michigan are.
                          The Umass offense being able to run over UofM would be the main thing I would be worried about. There are some serious RB's in the big ten this year.

Comment

• It's one of the reasons I don't like the 3-3-5 defense in the Big Ten. It's fine when you're facing Spread Offenses week in and week out, but with a strong ground game, you're putting a lot of pressure on that Front 6 to handle some beastly RBs and O-Linemen.

I can deal with the Spread O, but the 3-3-5 D needs to hit the scrap head.

Comment

• 27-17. Let's see if the D can come up with a stop...
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well, at least the offense answered the wake up call.

Let's see if the defense does the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X