U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
    That's nothing. He was almost as bad of a homer when he was calling nationally televised NBA games for CBS back in the 80s.

I've grown really dislike Blaha as an announcer on the radio. He's always so far behind the action, in both football and basketball, it's really annoying. Even on Pistons' TV games he's annoyed me to the point that I'd rather get the other team's feed most nights.
    Yeah hes a bit off... but its hard to not like him for me.

My favorite is Clyde Frazier who does the knicks games though.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I like Blaha for basketball.

Comment

• Blaha calling basketball brings back great memories - not just because the Pistons were great back then, but the league was so much more fun to watch.

Comment

• According to Stubhub.com, one of the nation's largest ticketing brokers, the game is already metro Detroit's No. 1 event of the year, based on an average ticket sales formula (quantity times the average ticket price). It exceeds the Eminem/Jay-Z concerts at Comerica Park and is the top ticket in the rivalry series in the past 10 years -- since Stubhub has tracked it.

"This is actually the No. 1 college football game of the week based on gross sales on our site," Joellen Ferrer, Stubhub's spokesperson, said Tuesday. "It's also among the top five college football games throughout the entire season."

Comment

• This will be a very good game to watch as it could go either way. I am a Michigan fan but am predicting the fall of our undeafeated season because of defense. 27-20 State

Comment

• The over/under on this game is 64 1/2. I'm pretty certain its going over. I wouldn't be surprised if there's over 70 points scored in this game easily.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• They've got balls for putting Millen in the booth at any stadium in Michigan. I'd like to see the reactions when people see him. I bet he gets heckled like no other.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  They've got balls for putting Millen in the booth at any stadium in Michigan. I'd like to see the reactions when people see him. I bet he gets heckled like no other.
                  I hope it gets so loud you can't hear him talk.
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I think someone should shoot him with a paintball gun.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• lets make it multiple paintball guns

Comment

• They've got balls for putting Millen in the booth at any stadium in Michigan. I'd like to see the reactions when people see him. I bet he gets heckled like no other.
                        Millen has already done many Michigan games at home, I don't expect anything to happen.

Comment

• Yeah, nothing's going to happen. Like WF said he's already been to AA a handful of times. He might get the occasional heckle from fans when he's seen, but nothing more.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• No. 1 ranked all-purpose back by Rivals.com and is the nation's No. 9-rated back by ESPN.com and Scout.com. Highly touted RB recruit Dee Hart commits to Michigan, Nick Saban didn't have enough snake oil this time around.

Comment

• That is AWESOME news. I've been waiting on pins and needles waiting for this guy to announce.

Sounded like he was going to the Tide this week.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I hope he enjoys whoever RichRod's replacement is.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X