No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a pro style coach comes in Denard goes to Rb (his NFL position IMO) and devin takes over at QB.

It's not the system though. It's the execution.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      If a pro style coach comes in Denard goes to Rb (his NFL position IMO) and devin takes over at QB.

It's not the system though. It's the execution.
      God I wish he'd have redshirted devin. Tate has proven more than capable as a backup.

And I remember kiper/McShay talking about how denard would be an nfl slot reciever, but I think he'd do alright as a RB. He's got great vision.

Comment

• God I wish he'd have redshirted devin.
        Makes no sense at all, unless both QB's go down. Another great move by Rich Rodriguez

Comment

• Former DC Scott Shafer and Rich Rodriguez scapegoat is having a fine year at Syracuse, even if it is The Big Least. And former Syracuse head coach Greg Robinson who replaced him is, well coaching like Greg Robinson and not like Vince Lombardi.

Comment

• Devin is apparently been hobbled by a bad back. A medical redshirt might be in store.

RichRods willingness to waste reshirts is pretty infuriating though
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              jaadam did you see your boy Les after the LSU loss? Bo would have been proud.
              Had Les been hired here U of M wouldnt be in the condition it is. Say what you want about ol Miles but he's a winner.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Only when teams are giving him wins. Otherwise, he's actually not all that much of a winner.

Comment

• lol.. so you're saying he's just there for show? give me a break. Les is running the show and his teams win.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, I'm saying that Miles is a perfectly mediocre coach who won with Saban's players and is now relying pretty much entirely on pure, pact with Satan like luck to keep winning.

His teams are often poorly prepared, poorly execute, and somehow luck out at the end. When opponents of remotely equal talent don't gift wrap the game on a silver platter, LSU often loses.

Comment

• Well he's sure been a lucky coach to have won 58 games and counting since taking over for Saban.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• meanwhile back in Ann Arbor.....
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Oh God, if they do fire RichRod, the last person I'd want coaching is Miles. Bring in harabaugh, or at least someone who knows how a game clock works.

Comment

• In the summer a lot of people would have had JT Turner and Vlad Emilien in the top 4 of returning DBs. They left. Of course the story as it always is with the Rich Rodriguez regime is they didn't want to work hard and were out of shape or just weren't good.

Player retention is a coaching issue. Having depth is an issue, it isn't like he took over a program that had no depth. Its on him.

Comment

• Vlad left in search of playing time. That he couldn't break into the sarting lineup on such a crappy defense is puzzling. The little I saw of him suggested that he never fully recovered from knee surgery. He was pretty slow. Why JT Turner left is really unknown, but, again, he should have been starting given his talent level and the condition of the defense.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• High level recruits fail at all schools, but it's been pretty alarming how awful the top UM defensive recruits have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X