No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then... well... get used to it, I guess.

Comment

• I want Jim Harbaugh as the next head football coach at Michigan.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Want it to your hearts content.

It's not going to happen. ;-)

Comment

• Unless you're David Brandon, I will not take your word for it. Go get Harbaugh.

Comment

• Go Harbaugh Get.

(I wonder if moving the words around will still trigger the pavlovian response for Chemi?)
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I hope Jimmy Harbaugh is our next head coach..
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• or Les Miles
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Chemiclord doesn't know anymore than anybody else on this front. I wouldn't sweat it.

Comment

• Haiku version...

He once was our Jim
                    But now he coaches Stanford
                    Come home Jim, come home
                    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 23, 2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Benedict Arnold
                      Is how he is viewed by them
                      Abandon all hope.

Comment

• Please help us Jim Harbaugh.. You're our only hope

Princess Leia
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Chemiclord didn't you have inside information about a year ago that the Pistons were a 'done deal' being sold to someone?

Comment

• yeah he did

Comment

• Not that it matters much here, but that is what will hurt his credibility when he posts :-).

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Not that it matters much here, but that is what will hurt his credibility when he posts :-).
                                What credibility?

I haven't had inside connections for about a year (right around the time that the entire deal with Katzman was starting). It looked like a done deal at the time.

I suppose it's possible that the University of Michigan has completely changed its attitude in that time, and that Harbaugh would be on the short list if they were looking for a coach.

Maybe the entire Rodriguez fiasco has forced them to reevaluate their own attitude. I suppose it is entirely possible.

But I really doubt it. That arrogance has been a part of the administrative culture for decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X