U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Wojo?

pands--that's pretty wimpy; Rich has to go if they lose to OSU? C'mon, Wojo, take a freakin' stand. He had to go yesterday.
    Last edited by gjdodger; November 24, 2010, 12:18 PM.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• There are some "veteran" fans - I am among them - who will not be watching The Game this year because there is no doubt of the outcome. OSU can name their score if they want, but Tressel won't run it up too bad because that's not his way. I have not missed an OSU-Michigan game since 1969, but I do not have any desire to watch another massacre. It's too bad that it takes a Buckeye to stand up and speak the truth.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• What, you don't want to see the new unis OSU is going to unveil this w/e?

The whole nation will be tuning in.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          There are some "veteran" fans - I am among them - who will not be watching The Game this year because there is no doubt of the outcome. OSU can name their score if they want, but Tressel won't run it up too bad because that's not his way. I have not missed an OSU-Michigan game since 1969, but I do not have any desire to watch another massacre. It's too bad that it takes a Buckeye to stand up and speak the truth.
          Oh, come on, it's just a game. If it's a massacre, I'll pay less attention in the second half. We'll put out goodies--my stepson will be in town from Chicago--pour a few drinks and smoke a couple stogies. Shit, man, laugh at RichRod's ineptitude, but enjoy the pageantry.

Comment

• Rich Rodriguez losing Wojo is like LBJ losing Cronkite.
            Well before my time, but I get your point. Harbaugh rumors running ramped now, Brandon had to say it's rubbish that RR will be gone after the game and Harbugh will be announced on Monday as U-M new coach.

Comment

• Whelp, Harbaugh to U-M just got the kiss of death.

Herbstreit has declared Michigan would offer him the job if Rodriguez is fired.

I think we all know what happened the last time Kirk ran his mouth about a coaching hire at U-M...

Comment

• Herbstreit says a lot of things. I tend to tune out his predictions but his analysis is usually spot on.

Having said that so long RichRod we hardly knew ye (thank God!). He'll be fired after the bowl since there isn't any assistant capable of taking over the team including Robinson.

Who his successor is will be interesting and I doubt it will be Harbaugh. Not because CL says it like he knows it but just because I think he'll get an NFL offer which will be far more lucrative and challenging than what he would get from UM. Plus I think Harbaugh still has some hurt feelings over the backlash he received from alumni after he spoke out. Bring on Urban Meyer!

Comment

• Meyer would be an interesting choice, and I do think he has interest in the job. When he was at Utah, Michigan was one of the few schools that were specifically in his contract that he could pursue without penalty if they offered.

I still think that another way the Wolverines could go is how they got Schembechler... to those coaches in lower divisions that can put together lower level talent and make them into a finely tuned squad.

Comment

• I'm certainly not against a Division II or whatever they're called now coach. OSU has done well with Tressel and as you mentioned Bo and others were plucked from that level. It'll be interesting to say the least how the whole thing plays out.

Comment

• PLEASE FIRE THIS ASSHOLE!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who, Timmy? I think he does a great job.

Comment

• lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Millen speaks from experience, let Rod continue. Ugghhhh.

Comment

• Sadly, I don't think 37-7 is enough embarassment to move the dial. Another 2 TDs might have done it.

Comment

• Its such a slap in the face that Millen does the U of M games. How does that even happen?

RichRod is good as gone.. He's an offensive genius that scored 7 points against OSU? Bye bye dickface.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X