U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? Can you name all of them?
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
      The "Mystery Plane" continued on to Hilton Head, South Carolina, so unless Mary Sue Coleman has decided to take some R&R, she's not on the plane. This is the plane's owner:
      https://umevpma.org/advisory_group/richard_h_rogel.html
      Hilton Head actually sounds exactly like the type of place that a interview would be conducted.

Comment

• Especially for Bill Clinton.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          Really? Can you name all of them?
          I can name all of the candidates with national championships on their resumes....

Comment

• I am going to offer up an outside-the-box suggestion that is going to sound really crazy.....

Wait for it...

Jimmy Johnson

Comment

• Isn't he about 100 years old?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bill Cowher?
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Got off the phone with a friend of mine at Grand Valley State;

Officials at the University of Michigan have given Lakers coach Chuck Martin a preliminary interview. I'm not sure what a "preliminary interview" entails precisely, but I'm tickled pink that the Lakers success (between Kelly and Martin) has got big schools taking notice.

Comment

• L. A. Lakers?
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not quite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        L. A. Lakers?
                        Ya. Phil Jackson has decided that it is too easy to win in the NBA and has decided to try football. More egos to enlist in his zen program.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rich Eisen. ... a true Michigan Man.

I think I said this a month ago. ... Rich Eisen as Head coach ... then Hire a bunch of the NFL network analysts as coaches. Marshall Faulk as RB Coach. Warren Sapp as Dline coach. Brian Billick as o-coordinator.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Got off the phone with a friend of mine at Grand Valley State;

Officials at the University of Michigan have given Lakers coach Chuck Martin a preliminary interview. I'm not sure what a "preliminary interview" entails precisely, but I'm tickled pink that the Lakers success (between Kelly and Martin) has got big schools taking notice.
                            Doesn't GV run a spread O?

Wondering if not wanting to have another three year re-build is factoring into the decision.....or maybenthey're feeling him out for an OC position.

Didn't realize Jimmy was that old......but I think he could handle it, guy's in good shape.

Comment

• I keep hearing people mention Jon Gruden but I don't see it. Is he interested in going to college?

Anyway, I'd like to see if they could swipe Bob Stoops from Oklahoma.

Comment

• Cam cameron

Comment

Working...
                                X