• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe. ;)
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
      What's with the different tone between your posts here and your posts in the MSU thread, Rock?
      This is the thread where Mass took some shots at Michigan and their coach. MSU had a good season - for MSU. Nine wins seasons are the reason the M faithful got tired of Lloyd. Rodriguez is the victim of graduation (Henne, Long, and Hart) money grabbing (Manningham and Arrington) bruised egos (Mallett and Boren) and a dearth of talent on defense. The MSU fans, together with the Detroit media, are piling on now, but that only serves to make him work harder. We'll see if he's a good coach or Charlie Weis in a couple more years.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        So he could control the Suckeyes?
        Nope, the point is he couldn't affect it either way so why does it matter?
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Why didn't he say that then??
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            Why didn't he say that then??
            He did...at first. Then he went a little bit further, it's hard to tell from the print account how vehement he was with the "go bucs"; but at the end of the day who cares? It didn't affect anything.

Besides, it could have been worse; he could have said the fans should get a life or something.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Of course it didn't affect anything. It just goes to show how little brother MSU really is...

Comment

• no it doesn't, it just shows how much hate UofM engenders. Coach has a OSU and MSU background, he's got twice the hate of most people.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Besides, it could have been worse; he could have said the fans should get a life or something.
                  LOL!
                  I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Michigan 61, Norfolk State 30, halfway through the second half. "Big deal," you may say. "They lost to freakin' Harvard, coached by freakin' Tommy Amaker, last year," I will respond. If they are crushing bad teams, they are already better than they've been in several years.

Comment

• Michigan trying to pull it out in the challenge against Maryland, down 65-61 with 3:53 left. A win here would be real nice.

Comment

• It's clear that this is a different Michigan team (they're actually competitive). They still lost, and I know -- screw moral victories, but for a young team growing they have showed some really, really positive signs this year. They actually led for much of the game against Maryland tonight, and the Terps are like a ridiculous 70-5 or something in non-conference home games.

Would have been great to steal this one, though. The Duke game in Ann Arbor on Saturday should be fun.
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                          It's clear that this is a different Michigan team (they're actually competitive). They still lost, and I know -- screw moral victories, but for a young team growing they have showed some really, really positive signs this year. They actually led for much of the game against Maryland tonight, and the Terps are like a ridiculous 70-5 or something in non-conference home games.

Would have been great to steal this one, though. The Duke game in Ann Arbor on Saturday should be fun.
                          Yep, it would have been nice to have another Quality OOC skin up on the rack along with UCLA for tourney time. I don't think they will beat Duke but a better showing would be very encouraging.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I don't think they will beat Duke, either. But they're ahead 32-30 at halftime. This is a very, very pleasant development after what's been a damn disappointing year for a lot of local sports teams.

Comment

• Michigan by 8?? HOLY MACARONI!

Comment

• Is UM basketball back? They topped 4th ranked Duke 81-73. That's 2 wins over top 5 teams. I don't think there's any question they'll be ranked after today now.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X