U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    Things are definitely a little strange in Ann Arbor these days ...

Will Campbell ... 5-Star recruit from Cass Tech had de-commited from Michigan.
    No worries. He just re-commited.

SAN ANTONIO - Detroit Cass Tech defensive tackle William Campbell has been keeping people guessing all week when it comes to his college destination. However, the 6-foot-5, 317-pounder finally made his choice public on national television at the U.S. Army All American Bowl on Saturday. Campbell has decided to play his college football at Michigan and play for Rich Rodriguez.

"I like how they let everybody play," Campbell said of his choice to re-commit to Michigan. "They give you a chance to earn a spot like they did with (fellow defensive lineman) Mike Martin. They let him play as a true freshmen. I just like how they do things and rotate a lot of people."

Campbell re-committed to Michigan over LSU, Miami, Alabama and Florida. He had been committed to Michigan early in the process but decided to de-commit back in September in order to take official visits.

The big man took officials to all five of his favorites before choosing the Wolverines in the end.

Campbell is rated at the No. 1 prospect in Michigan and the nation's No. 4 defensive tackle prospect by Rivals.com. He checks in at No. 25 in the 2009 Rivals100.
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 3, 2009, 03:29 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's good. RichRod needs all the good news he can get. It's not all reality-based; he has to create the perception outstanding high school players want to come to Michigan, and he's been losing that war.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Rock that new pick brought a tear of joy to my eye
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Big win over the Illini today, 74-64. Illinois was 13-1.

Comment

• hell yeah!!! great win Blue!!!

They sure are making up for a piss poor football season. Man I hope we make it to the tourney so I can pick us to win it all.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
              Big win over the Illini today, 74-64. Illinois was 13-1.
              Whoda thunk a 10 point win for Big Blue on January 4 would not be a national championship??
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• lol
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• <raises hand>
                  My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• I've been really impressed by Beilein. He's bringing some energy to that program that people thought Amaker was going to.

Comment

• I love UM. Go Canes!!
                      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I hear Miami's players are on the "honor" system. You know--"Yes, Your Honor...No, Your Honor..."

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                          I hear Miami's players are on the "honor" system. You know--"Yes, Your Honor...No, Your Honor..."
                          That would been funnier 10 years ago. FSU has taken that title latley.8)
                          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• LOL. Now, this struck me as funny. The marching band at halftime of the Fiesta Bowl is playing a tribute to Led Zeppelin. They're doing "Stairway to Heaven" now.

Comment

• I noticed that as well, dodger.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Buckeyes on the way back. Down 2 with 6 minutes left and the ball.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X