U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This, I guess:
    "Nobody is going to give Indiana a break," Crean said. "Nobody's looking to give Indiana a favor. Indiana just has to go take it. It's an unbelievably tough pill to swallow right now."
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What was he talking about? It used to be you had to win by 20 in Assembly Hall.

Comment

• Just like Michigan Football when Indiana basketball is down you can sure bet that the opponents are going to be wanting to take it to them and beat them down every chance they get.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Indiana hoops has been down for awhile. I'd rather take it out on Bo Ryan.

Comment

• I was talking about the way he blew by Belein at the handshake.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I read that there was a handshake, just brief and unenthusiastic. Considering that the guy blew a 20 point lead in his own gym and thinks he got jobbed, it's not like he spit in his eye.

Comment

• You'd have to see it.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• hard to remember the last time I saw Michigan totally outclass another big 10 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      hard to remember the last time I saw Michigan totally outclass another big 10 team.

Iowa had been playing well too. This team confuses me. I think they hit a wall this year and hopefully they are able to limp into the NCAAs.
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Michigan is absolutely pummeling Iowa right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                          I read that there was a handshake, just brief and unenthusiastic. Considering that the guy blew a 20 point lead in his own gym and thinks he got jobbed, it's not like he spit in his eye.
                          He didn't even make eye contact with Beilein. Beilein almost looked stunned at how fast Crean blew by him, actually. Not a big deal I guess, and Crean did "shake" his hand for a 100th of a second, but he really did seem like a pathetic sore loser.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Another nice win by Blue.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Michigan trying to pull off another big comeback against OSU. Down by 13 in the first half, they cut it to four at halftime--finished the half by getting the Bucks on a shot clock violation; they briefly took the lead early in the second half, and right now it's tied with about 11:00 left.

Comment

• Sims is the Zach Randolph of Michigan. Big numbers, but not a big time player.

I fear for this team down the stretch. The UConn-MSU combo coming up might knock them down hard.
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X