U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
    That would be nice but you ahve not presented the case that Nebraska is better.

What you have presented has failed. That UofM is equal to MSU.
    LOL!!! You are like talking to a brick wall.

Nebraska kicked your ass, played a tougher schedule, and has essentially the same record that you do. What case needs to be made? It's pretty obvious Nebraska was a better team than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
      There is no other factor that indicates MSU is better than Michigan. Head to head is the ONLY factor tipped towards MSU. Every other factor is almost exactly equal. So yes, you are using head-to-head exclusively.
      So if every other factor is equal and Head to head favors MSU... wouldn't that mean MSU is better?

BTW the schedules were not remotely equal.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I predict that if Nebraska played 10 games against MSU on a netural field, they would win 13 of them.

Comment

LOL!!! You are like talking to a brick wall.

Nebraska kicked your ass, played a tougher schedule, and has essentially the same record that you do. What case needs to be made? It's pretty obvious Nebraska was a better team than you.
          Iowa.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

I predict that if Nebraska played 10 games against MSU on a netural field, they would win 13 of them.
            BTW you have mentioned Nebraska every post since I predicted you would. You have no other points. I have many points.

Comment

So if every other factor is equal and Head to head favors MSU... wouldn't that mean MSU is better?

BTW the schedules were not remotely equal.
              You're right. Michgian's schedule ranked higher before the Big Ten title game. Only after that game were they equal.

Nebraska's was far tougher than either MSU or UM.

Comment

BTW you have mentioned Nebraska every post since I predicted you would. You have no other points. I have many points.
                Yes, you have many non-sensical points like whatever that gunk you were talking about Houston, and lots of made-up shit like what you believe would happen in some magical 10-game series. You have very few points grounded anywhere in reality.

Comment

• Why is Iowa a scrub and Notre Dame the best team ever?

And what's the "big" road win? Are you bak to beating your chest for beating a decimated OSU team?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

You're right. Michgian's schedule ranked higher before the Big Ten title game. Only after that game were they equal.

Nebraska's was far tougher than either MSU or UM.
                    BS. You know the computer rankings are screwed on the difference in the scrub teams both teams faced.

Comment

• Why is Iowa a scrub and Notre Dame the best team ever?

And what's the "big" road win? Are you bak to beating your chest for beating a decimated OSU team?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Why is Iowa a scrub and Notre Dame the best team ever?

Good. Iowa then cancels out ND even though Iowa happened way later in the season.

And your big road win? A broken Illinois team that finished 0-6?

OSU was a harder road victory easily. UofM lost half it's road games.

Comment

• MSU knows better than to play teams as rough as Central in the OOC. They can't lose anyway so it can't be held against them.

Comment

• Iowa.

Comment

• Yes, once again the objective rankings are wrong--only MSU fans know the truth!!!

I bring up Nebraska only because it blows a hole the size of the titanic in your entire argument. You can't use some games as a 100% statement of strength yet pretend other games didn't mean anything, and that is exactly what you are trying to do. I've never tried to do either of those things with Iowa, yet you are doing so with both Nebraska AND Notre Dame.

I bring up Nebraska because, any argument that makes it clear that MSU is better than Michigan also makes it clear that Nebraska is better than MSU. Yet you cherry-pick the MSU is better than Michigan point and completely deny the Nebraska is better than MSU point.

Comment

Good. Iowa then cancels out ND even though Iowa happened way later in the season.

And your big road win? A broken Illinois team that finished 0-6?

OSU was a harder road victory easily. UofM lost half it's road games.
                                Lol. Illinois was broken but OSU was world championship caliber.

Comment

Working...
                                X