No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady- 5 TD's in the first half. Domination.

Comment

• Big day in AA!

Go Blue!

Comment

• Seriously?! No posts in here following the game??
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• GO BLUE.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It was a good close game that could have gone either way at the buzzer. MSU missed a decent look and a tip that both would have won it.

Comment

• Michigan has their number of late.

Comment

• Very nice game. The good guys almost let it slip away after leading the first 33 minutes of the game but had the resolve to take down the greenies.

Go Blue!

Comment

• The good guys, ha!

Comment

• You know it. looper!

Comment

• Wow Burke is playing really really well.. If we can keep Tim Jr. around they can be leathal for years to come.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think TH Jr. will stick around. His outside shooting has been off for the bulk of the season and he still needs to improve on his dribble and defense to be the lottery pick he could be if he sticks around.

The pull to be in the Final Four and possibly win a National Championship has to be there as well. The images of what the team will be like with a more seasoned Burke and the addidtions of McGary GR III and Stauskas have to be strong in his head.

Comment

• Nice pic of L to the Izzo as he is gettting his world torn to pieces by a Freshman (from www.umhoops.com) :

NCAA Basketball Stats A year ago, Michigan hit Michigan State while the Spartans were down. The sweep provided the Michigan program with a jolt of energy, confidence and an eventual NCAA Tournament berth but there was no denying the existing chinks in the Spartan armor. This year, for the first time in over a decade, […]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAqyKqxe4Ng"]Michigan Wolverines Basketball: Michigan Wolverines vs Michigan State Spartans,January 17, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Wow Burke is playing really really well.. If we can keep Tim Jr. around they can be leathal for years to come.
                              Yeah I was impressed by Burke. He reminds me of Kalin Lucas on offense and then someone much better than Kalin Lucas on defense.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Good game.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X