No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, they had a nice run, its over with now.

Comment

• Order restored.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think MSU has another year, maybe two, left Loops.

HeHeHe.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I agree, MSU has another year or two before it gets back to annual M football beatdowns.

Props are due to Dantonio for taking advantage of the 4 year UM downturn though.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I don't think so personally. They have a nice program in place. I don't think they'll go four in a row against Hoke, but they shouldn't be cellar dwellers either. Dantonio is a good coach. OSU and ND are spread teams. PSU is in a shambles.

They'll get their guys and Dantonio will keep coaching em up.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I don't think so personally. They have a nice program in place. I don't think they'll go four in a row against Hoke, but they shouldn't be cellar dwellers either. Dantonio is a good coach. OSU and ND are spread teams. PSU is in a shambles.

They'll get their guys and Dantonio will keep coaching em up.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Don't be sad You had a nice run.
                If spartie didn't have something to mope, feel slighted or whine about, they wouldn't be spartie.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  If spartie didn't have something to mope, feel slighted or whine about, they wouldn't be spartie.
                  lol!! that's what kid brothers do!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• For three years you guys were lauding your national classes and your offensive guru. Every year you guys posts these hyperventaling articles on these classes. MSU is going to be fine, but you'd think you'd learn from your past mistakes.

Comment

• Who trumpeted RR's recruiting classes around here? I don't recall that. Maybe a player or two but that's about it.

Comment

• Before the last 4 years, what was the head to head record the preceeding 6?
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• btw- Your fellow li'lbros are freaking out about the lastest green and gold lock that wound up having some common sense:

Comment

• Obviously I'm a UM fan but some of the M caucus have a tendency to come off as obnoxiously arrogant...stay cool, blue.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                              Before the last 4 years, what was the head to head record the preceeding 6?
                              They had two terrible coaches You were beating terribly coached teams. Whats the record over the last 20 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                Who trumpeted RR's recruiting classes around here? I don't recall that. Maybe a player or two but that's about it.
                                A lot of you did, you were telling us about Barwis, national recruiting classes, hang cleans and no more pizza eating.

The national recruiting was a big deal, the collective Michigan fan base said local recruiting was overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X