Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO BLUE!!!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Three-way tie for the Big Ten Championship. Will they be putting up billboards in E. Lansing?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Three-way tie for the Big Ten Championship. Will they be putting up billboards in E. Lansing?
        Right now most MSU fans are mostly bummed about Dawson tearing his ACL. The sharing of the title is just a secondary consequence of that. His loss could have even bigger ramifications for a deep NCAA tourney run and that's really what it's all about in college hoops.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
          Right now most MSU fans are mostly bummed about Dawson tearing his ACL. The sharing of the title is just a secondary consequence of that. His loss could have even bigger ramifications for a deep NCAA tourney run and that's really what it's all about in college hoops.
          No one in this thread cares about Spartie. Don't downplay our victory!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I care about Spartie. I hope UM and MSU play for the National Championship.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hmmmm.. Well I wouldnt be opposed to that just because that's a team we could beat!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                No one in this thread cares about Spartie. Don't downplay our victory!!
                If only that were true.

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Three-way tie for the Big Ten Championship. Will they be putting up billboards in E. Lansing?
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Caring about Sparty and making fun of them are not the same.

Comment

• Another thing to be excited over

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnDXotNLnQ&feature=player_embedded"]Nick Stauskas MVP of St.Marks vs Tilton Championship Game - MIchigan Bound - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• And more....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgfT-wyna84&feature=player_embedded"]Crisler Arena Phase II Construction - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        The kid is gonna be a baller
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 4 star Ohio LB Mike McCrayII is Michigan's latest pickup. His dad was a captain for the Buckeyes.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; March 6, 2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            4 star Ohio LB Mike McCrayII is Michigan's latest pickup. His dad was a captain for the Buckeyes.

http://247sports.com/Recruit/Institutions
                            Nice get. Wild to get a heavy OSU legacy too.

Comment

• It's always nice when the son improves on the father's legacy.

Comment

• Way to go Meeeeeshigan!!!
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X