Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• MICHIGAN will be playing West Virginia at the Brooklyn Nets' new arena this December.

I plan on going!

Comment

• That's awesome.. Now we can get all the U of M and WV alumns in the same room and bash DickRod. Can you imagine the hate if he showed up to that event? lol..
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Im not going to beat myself up about supporting the RR hire anymore. Hell ... Alabama wanted him the year before. I thought if he could turn WV into what he did, well just think what he could do at Mighty Michigan! Though I would rather hear nails scraping on chalkboard then that name nowadays.

Moving forward, Hoke/Mattison are F' g hauling them in, big time!! 12 (all 4 stars) already for the class of 2013

Recruiting: Mike McCray's commitment could trigger domino effect at Michigan

Last edited by WingsFan; March 8, 2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Mitch, not Mike.

Oops! I had my basketball mind going and thought you were talking about Mitch McGary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              4 star Ohio LB Mike McCrayII is Michigan's latest pickup. His dad was a captain for the Buckeyes.

http://247sports.com/Recruit/Institutions
              I guess OSU never offered the kid. Seems like a dick move on Urban's part. Unless the kid is clearly not in your talent range you've got to respect the legacy and history... obviously Urban isn't that type of guy.

And BTW in that vain, Braylon Edwards is tweeting that his bro (or cousin or something) needs a UofM offer.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yeah he is. I don't know why Bray has to run his mouth all the time. :(
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• 247 Sports has McCray as the 8th best player in Ohio.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nation's No. 2 safety, likes U-M 'style of play'

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                      I guess OSU never offered the kid. Seems like a dick move on Urban's part. Unless the kid is clearly not in your talent range you've got to respect the legacy and history... obviously Urban isn't that type of guy.
                      History smistory. If Urban Meyer wins, not a single damn person in Columbus or anywhere else is going to give a shit about the "history." If Meyer didn't think the kid had a place on the team, he was better served letting the guy go somewhere else than be a ill-fitting figurehead.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; March 8, 2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Michigan is getting thumped right now by the fuckos. Too many turnovers, missed shots, etc.

Down 13 at the half.

They still have 20 minutes to turn it around.

Comment

• On the good side, Coach Hoke got another commitment from a CB in ohio. Some recruiting services have him as a 4* but not every one.

Comment

• Ooof.

Guess Michigan is still the "lessers" for one more year...

This game (as well as the last game with Sparty) is demonstrating that while the records may have been the same, the Wolverines just aren't in Sparty or the Buckeyes class... at least not yet. The gap is closing very, very quickly.

Comment

• M needs bigs
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• OSU is super hot right now and that overtime and late start didn't help UofM either.

Anyhow, tBTT is small potatoes compared to what's coming up next.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X