U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    Johnny Adams, Isiah Lewis and the rest of the defensive backfield at MSU agree!
    Really? I can't imagine they like the look of the back of Robinson's jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
      Johnny Adams, Isiah Lewis and the rest of the defensive backfield at MSU agree!
      They'll be watching his backside. No attempted murders this time!

Comment

• Shit, CHem beat me to it.

Comment

• "At one time Michigan had OK uniforms but going to that all shocking yellow uniform,...."
          -----------------------------LOVE those uni's.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "At one time Michigan had OK uniforms but going to that all shocking yellow uniform,...."
            -----------------------------LOVE those uni's.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• FUCK!

Michigan running back Fitzgerald Toussaint has been suspended indefinitely from the Michigan football team after being arrested for a DUI charge on Saturday evening.

C'mon, Fitz!

Comment

• Michigan's new uniforms for their season opener against Alabama. The gloves feature the lyrics to the school's fight song, "The Victors."

Comment

• That part, I don't mind. I just don't like that Pizza Boy has now switched up our jerseys 3 times in the last year. Next thing, we'll be changing colors like the moo boys.

Comment

• Michigan gets one of PSU's 2013 decommits. Ross Douglas, a 4-star CB. I guess there might be more coming. Michigan was close to landing a couple of other players that chose Penn St..

Comment

• I don't think we're hard-selling these kids and I think that's the right approach.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see the final penalties that Hoke imposes on Fitz and Frank Clark. He's definitely tougher than Rodriguez. Fitz as got to be some kind of dumb after seeing Stonum booted from the team. Clark could be gone. I'd sit him out at least a full season. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Apparently, you can take the boy out of Ohio, but ...
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think they captured the typical hothead, idiot, buckeye dad here quite well. His resolution is to throw out a perfectly fine TV, just because his son is carrying out a (virtual) wish to have a respectable and talented player represent his team.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO7_CqZZX6o"]EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 TV: "Son" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Luckily my son learned all by himself about the true nature of the Skunkbears. My disdain for the team is perfectly rational. He borders on irrationality wehen talking about the team. I'm very proud, I didn't even have to convince him to not like U of M. He came by all on his own. My biggest fear was steering him that way and he would rebel and start liking them.

But I can understand that father in the commercial.

Comment

• "Luckily my son learned all by himself about the true nature of the Skunkbears."
                              ------------------------Yes, because kids never learn anything from their parents actions, doings, things they say not directed at them, dislikes, hatreds, for things. etc. Nope. They only learn from what we tell them. LOL.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Some people just fall in love with puke green and shoulder chips.

Comment

Working...
                                X