Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grantland has a good interview with Coach Hoke:

Comment

• I was just listening to my local drive time sports radio yohoos and they had Bill Simonson on. What a fucking Douche Bag. He is a fucking embarrassment.

Please tell me that people don't listen to him where ever the fuck he broadcasts from.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Grand Rapids. Called "The Huge Show."

And yes... they do.

Comment

• Unfucking believable.

He came on the show and the guys here thought that he wanted to talk football because that is what they do and they are actually pretty good at it, although they feel that every SEC team is superior to any other team in the country. Instead, Simonson went of on a bombastic rant proclaiming how great he is, with his jackass in-studio cronies guffawing at his every word. He wouldn't let the guys here get a word in edgewise and dismissed them by saying he had to go to break and hung up on them.

Thanks for representing me and my state and making us all look like dumbasses.

Dumbass.

Fuck. How does that douche nozzle have a show?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• FITZ and Clark did not make the trip to Dallas. I had a feeling Hoke wasn't the kind of coach to let things slide.

Comment

• Tuscaloosa, not Dallas.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Why the fuck are Michigan and Alabama playing at Cowboy Stadium in fucking Dallas, TX????
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• JERRY and ESPN BUCKS!!!

I would've much rather seen a home and home.

"The decision was not easy, but I feel it is in the best interest of this program and for these kids, and those always will be my priorities,” said Hoke, who repeated the past few weeks that the players needed to meet certain standards before being reinstated. “We have choices every day, and you have to be accountable to this program, your teammates, your family and the University of Michigan."These are our sons. These are real lives, and I think, too often, many people forget that. It's not always just about football, or a football decision. It's about teaching life lessons, and if this helps these kids or someone else make a right decision later, then we've won. That is, ultimately, what we are here for, to help them grow and mature to become better sons, fathers, husbands and members of society."

Comment

• Sabin refused and home and home with Wisconsin. He would play them in Tuscaloosa but he didn't want to travel north.

I doubt that he would schedule a home and home with M.
                    Last edited by CGVT; August 31, 2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• An SEC school refusing to travel more than 100 feet? Shocking I tell ya!
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        I was just listening to my local drive time sports radio yohoos and they had Bill Simonson on. What a fucking Douche Bag. He is a fucking embarrassment.

Please tell me that people don't listen to him where ever the fuck he broadcasts from.
                        He sucks so hard. Just terrible.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          An SEC school refusing to travel more than 100 feet? Shocking I tell ya!
                          MSU has a home and away with Alabama starting in like 2016 or something far out there. Though Saban was part of the MSU coach search team that got Dantonio so there seem to still be some ties there.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Or they knew they would whip MSU anywhere.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• For good luck!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Xa3SMq8SY"]Orange Bowl 2000 highlights: Michigan Wolverines 35 - Alabama Crimson Tide 34 [HD] part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0L9P1Q-sA&feature=relmfu"]Orange Bowl 2000 highlights: Michigan Wolverines 35 - Alabama Crimson Tide 34 [HD] part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X